Author: ztoa789

British millionaires don't like their democracy [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-11 09:15:42 |Display all floors
This post was edited by ztoa789 at 2012-12-11 10:07
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-10 20:21
nop...just do some accounting...and u can figure it out...
there will always a big chunk of $$$... ...

Ok, CPC are magicians and are good at pulling rabbits out of their hat.

Where did they get money to urbanize 400+million people?

Oh, I see, in your mind, each kilometer of roads built in China cost only 10 yuans.

Do you know how much money is needed to build one kilometer of subway in Beijing?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 20:10:10 |Display all floors
ztoa789 Post time: 2012-12-11 09:15
Ok, CPC are magicians and are good at pulling rabbits out of their hat.

Where did they get money  ...

actually i do~
u go check out sand price, cements, steel, wood = enuf for 1km...then u go check out ur workers cost...then u go check out logistic cost...u roughly sums it up...do some profit as u are supplier & developer...then u got the total~ once u got the total...u minus it with ur govt. budget on the project~...guess what...there will be millions surplus...a bigggg different from the total cost+ profits u got there....then where are those money goes??????

u ask urself...where it goes???....hmmm...
{:soso__15657872847178905262_2:}

if u does not know about construction..then look for a friend that in this line...they u both go do some calculation...

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-12 20:42:31 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-12-9 07:33
What about the other side of this?

Rich people who made their own wealth usually did so because th ...

I wholly understand your sentiment and agree with it.

What I personally struggle with is that value given to the hard work of some people as opposed to others. There can be no justification for the huge disparity in incomes between  a CEO and his middle managers, for example and certainly not between the CEO and those working 40 hours a week on the bottom of the pay scale.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.