Author: expatter

NY Subway Man Doomed ..... !   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-7 00:01:37 |Display all floors
This is shame. How the human society had decayed. It reminds me of a Chinese baby girl who was hit by a van on the main road and no people came forward to help her.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-7 00:03:25 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-12-7 00:01
This is shame. How the human society had decayed. It reminds me of a Chinese baby girl who was hit b ...

Eggsxactly   .............    !

Have we as humans lost our conscience in the world of money   ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 02:53:36 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-7 00:03
Eggsxactly   .............    !

Have we as humans lost our conscience in the world of money   ... ...

Absolutely.......I feel your indignation...

Matt 6:24  "No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon."

We all know who and what the world worships.......  and the future looks bleak.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 04:10:33 |Display all floors
EXACTLY right "stupid is stupid does"...the victim had some argument with his wife & some drinkin before he left home. unfortunately has some kokoo confrontation with the jobless man at the subway platform that lead to his life BUT he had plenty of time & space just to hide under the platform near by the tracks...another word the victim deserved to go  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-7 14:42:32 |Display all floors
youknowhat Post time: 2012-12-7 04:10
EXACTLY right "stupid is stupid does"...the victim had some argument with his wife & some drinkin be ...

Oh  ...........   !

Well it is a point of view  ............          

And thanks for it al the same  ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 16:03:43 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-7 14:42
Oh  ...........   !

THERE~
sure will one of them come along...hes one of those level of people ---> "youknowwhat"

same level of people standing there and took photographs~...they must b thinking the same..."y climb up...go hide...i.diot, u deserve to die"

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 16:30:31 |Display all floors
This post was edited by expatter at 2012-12-7 16:41
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-7 16:03
THERE~
sure will one of them come along...hes one of those level of people ---> "youknowwhat"

I think the cameraman was wondering which was of his 49 shots would make money and fame  ........     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.