Author: waiboshu

Which questions should Chinese avoid asking foreigners?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-2-9 15:00:39 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-12-7 02:14
别 管.你 没 有 信用

U R Greek! hahaha, I love Santorini !!!! Will you be my tour guide if one day I go there~~~?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-9 15:11:29 |Display all floors
Actually, I think we Chinese sometimes have so much topics to talk about. But I'm not the one among them only when the person I talk to is really deserved my talking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-12 16:41:16 |Display all floors
waiboshu:
Don't listen to people like Raton or jiayangguizi8.
I am embarrassed for you to have to read their words, because I know you are being very sincere and polite.
You see, some people have no morals. They were raised poorly, and instead of working to be better, they become angry at the world. Whatever you do, don't believe that they are real people. They are not. They are 'trolls' of the internet who love to make people feel hurt and weak just like they feel inside. They do teach us to be careful, because there are people who hold such evil in their hearts. But if you keep smiling you will never need to fear.
And that's a good point. if you ask a 'foreigner' an honest and sincere question with a smile on your face, most people will be happy to answer.
But, with strangers or acquaintances:
Don't ask about money because money talk is for swindlers.
Don't ask about sex because sex talk is for perverts.
Be aware that sometimes people are busy or can be shy.
Just my opinion, but my opinion is usually a good one :)
Peace~

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2013-2-13 01:29:49 |Display all floors
what time is dinner
Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 16:39:13 |Display all floors
what kinds of question do foreigners want to  be asked?
The human must have the will,otherwise will accomplish nothing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-2-23 17:10:13 From mobile |Display all floors
waiboshu Posted On 2012-12-6 09:47:13
I always asked them, how long have you been in China, do you like China, which cities have you ever...

where are you from ? your Chinese is very good.
"Risk more than others think is safe. Care more than others think is wise. Dream more than others think is practical. Expect more than others think is possible."

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.