Author: linda_sun

Is marriage the tomb of love?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2015-3-3 01:46:26 |Display all floors
This post was edited by tommyforeigner at 2015-3-3 01:48

I think if you make the huge mistake as to even entertain one of those females who are anti-love and merely worship money as their god, of course im referring to the house car big salary 70% of chinese girls well if you choose them then your marriage will most certainly be a tomb, and soon broken is likely as well, but if you choose someone with solid values well, you will have an amazing life.

Also, if girls are merely looking for rich playboy to marry, ktv man, bar man, playboy businessman of course he will never stop the playing many girls just for you one girl, and of course your marriage will be broken or you will be crying in the back of bmw very shortly, and as for the kids well, so much for their future happy family. Its a wonder none of these chinese girls ever think about the plight of their children in these loveless and huge liklihood broken families in the very near future.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-4 10:02:22 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-12-5 20:45
different things kill love ,such as behaviour ,lack of respect shenme de.
As far as liberty is conce ...

xilaren,you are a man.a chinese man,you cheated me.i though you are a elegant greece woman.ok,forget it.it seems your last log on here is 1.2014.what's up? laren!how are you for the past two and half year?don't pass away,we need you.but,if you do passed away,rest in peace in heaven.laren!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-5 00:24:26 |Display all floors
wanziqianhong Post time: 2016-10-4 10:02
xilaren,you are a man.a chinese man,you cheated me.i though you are a elegant greece woman.ok,forg ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-10-10 23:31:22 |Display all floors
It is not necessary to be afraid, if you can earn enough money, you can employ housekeeper to take care your baby.You can go shopping and do any other things..When you miss your baby,just take it.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.