Author: linda_sun

Is marriage the tomb of love?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2014-9-14 10:46:49 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
....ratton is futsanglung ghost.....I have their mixed PM as proof, they confused their names when in PM with me.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-14 10:49:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
....ratton is futsanglung ghost.....I have their mixed PM as proof, they confused their names when in PM with me.....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-14 18:10:19 |Display all floors
Marriage is a really wonderful thing. I think it isn't the tomb of love if you find the true love. It is if you get a terrible spouse.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 07:59:44 |Display all floors
I have to agree with Riz. Think long and hard before deciding. Once children are born, you are under even more obligation to perform as expected. Being an Australian and  being married before, I know how Children can be used as an economic leverage, much to the disadvantage of the one they are used against.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 10:25:08 |Display all floors
The institution called was made thousands of year ago, at that time the society structure was different . Men use to work in fields, fight and women will take care of home and kids. Kids grow up and they join their father.
Look at the society around you now , one spends more time with colleagues then their partners. Basically if both husband and wife are working then they are spending just 2-3 hours together in a day. I strongly suggest that if you have doubts , like shopping ( as you mentioned) , wants to enjoy life with friends and have fun then stay away from marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 15:29:42 |Display all floors
To answer this question. It depends on who do you marry with. If your husband/wife is the person who willing to share houseworks or other daily works with you. Then it's not the tomb of marriage.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-15 18:43:53 |Display all floors
youya Post time: 2012-12-16 16:12
I don not think so ,having tomb is better than dead without tomb.

your reply makes me smile...hah.............interesting~

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.