Author: linda_sun

Is marriage the tomb of love?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-13 10:29:39 |Display all floors
i have no idea.{:soso_e113:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-16 16:12:26 |Display all floors
I don not think so ,having tomb is better than dead without tomb.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-12-16 17:38:16 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-12-6 23:13
As far as I am concerned,the essential distinguish between love and marrige is that marriage is embl ...

Remember that a successful marriage depends on two things : (1) finding the right person and (2) being the right person.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-16 22:43:24 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2012-12-16 17:38
Remember that a successful marriage depends on two things : (1) finding the right person and (2) b ...

Maybe you are right...have you meet the one who are right for you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-17 06:30:36 |Display all floors
Linda i see the word afraid of marriage and kids  don't be your future  partner will ease your fears with passionate and soothing words and be eager to help you have children . Marriage is a works in progress the more you put in the more you get out. Do you know if your future partners family has had twins or triplets in past generations ? Just a thought if men had to give birth to babies i guess the human race would be extinct .  Shopping, doing your hobbies or you even have no your private life, time for the spouses . Hopefully your future partners family and yours can help out , maybe mind the baby while you both work.  While the baby sleeps you go out , go shopping. see friends, get your free time your partner looks after baby I'm sure you and your future partner will work out a mutual understanding . Cooperation has many an advantage between married couples .
And the humans replied "Let the wolfs take care of the strays "

Mia clementia denor esto

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-21 04:43:45 |Display all floors
No,but if you don't make your marriage better。ok i mean that is 经营,like a Business.Maintain is more important

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2014-9-10 18:16:21 |Display all floors
my 1 year anniversary tomorrow!!!

if you are scared of getting married, you don't have any confidence in your prospective partner.
without trust that they will be there for you, or faith that they can support you in the future, you will have doubts and be scared.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.