Author: linda_sun

Is marriage the tomb of love?   [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-6 09:14:00 |Display all floors
When I came home from bring away for 8 months,  the first thing was a tea party with my daughter and her toys. Who needs private time when you have people who love you, and want to be with you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 12:32:00 |Display all floors
You must get marry when you grow up,or else your parents will urgeny you everyday,everyhour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 15:37:30 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-12-5 20:15
Marriage is an institution  .........   !

Living in the institution wouldn't be so bad.
Not being let out on day release for a bit of fun is the problem.
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-6 16:04:48 |Display all floors
Make a wise choice. Live the way you want to because life is not rehearsal. Being single doesn't mean you have no responsibilities. Marriage can be fun if you know how to make it fun. I think there are more advantages of being married. It matures you!
Warrior of Light!

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-6 16:23:55 |Display all floors
BugaLugs Post time: 2012-12-6 15:37
Living in the institution wouldn't be so bad.
Not being let out on day release for a bit of fun is ...

Ahhhhhh    !

Definitely  ..............             

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 23:13:26 |Display all floors
As far as I am concerned,the essential distinguish between love and marrige is that marriage is emblematic of obligation and responsibility.Once you get marry and may the burden tend to be more heavy in comparision with the time when you were single....to a certain extent,marriage also would limit your freedom especially when you give a birth to a baby.. a bulk of your leisure time would be monopolized by your kids..may you also would regard the matter to accompany with your kid day after day as an enjoyful things and then a sense of well-being would arise in your heart...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 08:58:39 |Display all floors
Don't be afraid ,you should have the faith in mind that love can make it

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.