Author: sunnylin01

What do you remember from your childhood? [Copy link] 中文

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-6 10:30:13 |Display all floors
I had a great childhood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 12:35:25 |Display all floors
It's your own photoes?i think the childhood of 80s is more colorful than nowadays...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 14:10:41 |Display all floors
I remember that I often play house, and  hide-and-seek with my little friends. In my childhood, I often sing songs that I made my self or tell stories made by myself to my freinds or adults around. But now I'm too shy to sing a song in public.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-12-6 15:47:29 |Display all floors
janet2010616 Post time: 2012-12-6 14:10
I remember that I often play house, and  hide-and-seek with my little friends. In my childhood, I of ...

That's the price you have to pay for growing up. But I do cherish my childhood memories, the carefree life I will never forget.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 22:56:36 |Display all floors
I also remembered multiple entertaining matters that happened during the period of my childhood..at that time and several of my peers usually stayed together as long as we finished our homework that was assigned by our teacher.Moreover,we also ate all sorts of snacks together albeit what we ate is lack of essential nutrition but we were quite delightful and content...Therefore,when recall those days that would never back again and I am a bit of nostalgic...Currently,a host of my playmates who accompanied me to get through those unforgettable times has formed their own family,that is to say,they are not a single anymore and a number of them even gave a birth to a kid.....Nowadays,when we asked those whose age is less than 15 and when refered to their childhood,I suppose a large proportion of them need time to recollect and for some,there seemed nothing but playing compute game in their mind..for my part,It is very significant to organize those kids to join in a variety of social practice....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.