Author: lnjiajia

what's the human right in american eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-28 17:52:52 |Display all floors
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 17:54:37 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2012-12-28 09:05
what's the human right in american eyes?

Human right only apply when the boss makes a dollar or tw ...

offcourse I leave the bullshit boss immedietly and find a good furture right now
what the most important thing I learn from it ,
do not complain to your boss and if you made decision to star your carrer just try to love it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 01:35:05 |Display all floors
lnjiajia Post time: 2012-12-19 23:55
sounds horible,
he told my supervisor to teach him chinese during my working time,once per week,bu ...

because your boss want to fu.ck u for free...but u rejected him not to teach him Chinese...so he fired u~
understand?
ur boss just want to @ss fu.ck his naive Chinese wife, and after he got boring...he will definitely divorce her and get new one~ while still fu.ck other employees for free in the mean time~

understand? u chinese woman please wake up and dont think Amerikkkan people is so nice~ Not all~
Most are just want to @ss fu.ck u...then dump u~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-29 03:55:06 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-29 01:35
because your boss want to fu.ck u for free...but u rejected him not to teach him Chinese...so he f ...

foul talkiing nasty as all

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-30 16:09:43 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-12-29 01:35
because your boss want to fu.ck u for free...but u rejected him not to teach him Chinese...so he f ...

your words make me sick,even if he wanted to fuck any asian employee that's not my bussiness any more.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.