Author: lnjiajia

what's the human right in american eyes? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-9 21:37:42 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-7 16:35
human right in american is killing innocent people and claiming freedom and democracy. Regarding you ...

excectly,he is a bullshit~
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-9 21:38:06 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-12-7 16:35
human right in american is killing innocent people and claiming freedom and democracy. Regarding you ...

excectly

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 21:55:26 |Display all floors
american human rights equal to killing innocent people (including women and children) and marginalising anybody who isn't white. They get this from the Germans and British.
If you are a Chinese woman, your white male boss is always expecting you to open your legs for him to keep your job. They have a deep appetite for sex with any kind of person, even kids. That's why so many white men like to teach or run schools that have little children.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 23:55:45 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-12-19 21:55
american human rights equal to killing innocent people (including women and children) and marginalis ...

sounds horible,
he told my supervisor to teach him chinese during my working time,once per week,but I refuse to did it,
buz my job was teacher's assistant,all the things I did should involved on class not teach anyone's language without pay.That's took my more energy to prepare to class.
his wife is a asian why he should ask anyone else to teach him chinese? redicoulous,ya>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-19 23:56:02 |Display all floors
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-12-19 21:55
american human rights equal to killing innocent people (including women and children) and marginalis ...

sounds horible,
he told my supervisor to teach him chinese during my working time,once per week,but I refuse to did it,
buz my job was teacher's assistant,all the things I did should involved on class not teach anyone's language without pay.That's took my more energy to prepare to class.
his wife is a asian why he should ask anyone else to teach him chinese? redicoulous,ya>

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 09:05:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-28 17:52:43 |Display all floors
gooddog Post time: 2012-12-28 09:05
what's the human right in american eyes?

Human right only apply when the boss makes a dollar or tw ...

Offcourse I left the bullshit boss and have a brillant future right now.
What the most important experience I got is dont complain to your boss at any time
Ant what I see if you got it just try to love your job

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.