Views: 8075|Replies: 8

what is true love [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-3 11:50:27 |Display all floors
Last night I ask my boy friend are you really love me ,is true love you give me?He made two girl friends ago but he is my frist and only one .I want to konw  who is he true love.
He tell me one can share diffcult ,happy ,accompany he when he in diffcult lonely time is ture love and I maybe is his turel ove .
I think love is Understand tolerance trust,and love need Carefuly manage.Love can make us  tears, octylic ,acid ,happiness. True love  can make us mature, strong andgrowing  up.What's more, it can stand the passage of time.

Lucky!
by nacyjiang

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 21:03:50 |Display all floors
love is hared to define specifically. but the details you mentioned are only patial elemnets of love. you will figure out what true love is with time passing by

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 21:18:08 |Display all floors
you love me   i  love  you  that's simple

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-12-5 11:32:54 |Display all floors
Love is hard, love is honest, love is painful, love is fun. You will go through time with the person you love.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 11:52:18 |Display all floors
dusty1 Post time: 2012-12-5 11:32
Love is hard, love is honest, love is painful, love is fun. You will go through time with the person ...

Yes。we are growing up with love.It teach us something.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 00:19:36 |Display all floors
True love experience for a white guy meeting a girl in China:

"You are a white guy, so this is true love. Let's get married."

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 00:30:09 |Display all floors
when your partner sticks around with you not only thru good times but hard times as well 'til the end (now, that's more than you asked for)  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.