Author: waiboshu

Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-10 09:21:25 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-12-3 18:43
I had the same question in the past until I found out that white women prefer white men even in a re ...

I am a Western White from the USA.

I married a Chinese woman from Guanzhou and we have been very happy with each other. I asked her why she didn't want to marry a Chinese man. She replied Chinese men are not romantic or thoughtful towards women. They are very domineering and lack a sensitivity Western White men seem to have. Certainly not all White men of course.
Generally I lead our family but she has exactly equal input into all the deciscions of our family. She's got my back and I've got hers. She said she had never been able to find that with Chinese men.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-12-10 23:57:50 |Display all floors
I do not know.I do not live in China but I do not like to put labels to people.The chinese who are in Greece are really open I can say
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-11 00:18:29 |Display all floors
the thing is that your very own never appeal sexi enough for you, and you always wanted to try somethin outta your league, and yet i have jungle fever as well not only wesley snipes  {:soso_e113:}{:soso_e120:}
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-25 19:13:32 |Display all floors
Actually many China men marry many foreign female from poorer nations like North Korean.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-31 11:46:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by lil.azngurl at 2012-12-31 11:48
doer的梦想 Post time: 2012-12-25 19:13
Actually many China men marry many foreign female from poorer nations like North Korean.

Western woman do not marry Chinese man just like Chinese woman in West do not marry Chinese man. Come to America and is you will see all the Chinese woman merry Western man. The Black Man is also very big and strong and so many Western woman want Black Man. Many Chinese woman now want Black Man also.

Compare to White or Black man, the Chinese man is very small. So most of the woman do not want Chinese man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-1-14 15:43:43 |Display all floors
I'll try to answer this question.  Western women are not attracted to Asian men because asian men in appearance looks like are not socially dynamic, not outgoing, nerdy, socially weaker.  In appearance.  This is the image that is being projected by asian men.  Asian men are not in the center of attention, shy, as compared to western men, who in appearance, looks more confident, in the center of attention.  These are the images that is being projected.  I am not saying it is true or not.  
However, few asian men like Bruce lee, Jacky chan, Jet li,  will get the attention of western women. It is all about image, clothing, attitudes, looks.  This is something Asian men need to work on.  
You all need to know also, that western men who can't get western women back home in their own country, will go to foreign country like china to marry chinese women.  
Also, western women age alot faster than asian women.  A white women who is 28 years old , may look like she is 35 or 40 years old.  Asian women on the other hand, looks much younger even when they are older.  
All those asian, chinese women who marry white men.  Your white husband will look 10 to 15 years older than you.  If he is 37 years old, he may look 50 years old.  I hope know this!!
All you asian guy, if you are still obcessed with white women, then go to Eastern Europe, Russia ,there are many white women available for you.  Very simple.

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2013-1-14 22:54:04 |Display all floors
when in China the chinese believe that I am russian and I am not happy about it because in Greece Russian women have not got a good fame.So calling me a russian is quite embarrassing to me
I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.