Author: waiboshu

Why do western women seldom marry Chinese men?   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2013-8-31 22:01:46 |Display all floors
rcasale Post time: 2013-8-30 16:59
Yes, I figured that was why so many people stare at me here...

Many guys got sore necks by your avatar
Life is what you make of it

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-5 21:49:08 |Display all floors
redtide Post time: 2013-8-25 22:48
Maybe you might want to try using WECHAT? I can assure you that you will receive a lot of response ...

Thanks for the suggestion.  The only problem I have found with WeChat is that 99% of the guys on it are complete creeps.  Whoever said that Chinese men are shy apparently hasn't been on WeChat lately...  I'm getting a bit tired of receiving pictures that I REALLY didn't want to see...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-9-6 22:09:47 |Display all floors
rcasale Post time: 2013-9-5 21:49
Thanks for the suggestion.  The only problem I have found with WeChat is that 99% of the guys on i ...

Ya, I  know. But I was thinking you might get lucky. Had a friend who met a nice guy via wechat. I think most of the guys lurking there are after a ONS.

How about trying internations, that expat club? They have a mix of expats and some locals in their functions. Or volunteer in the various charity organizations? Might have some nice guys there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-24 09:03:11 |Display all floors
vincelee76 Post time: 2013-8-10 09:23
Because I live here in the US.  The white women are pretty cocky, arrogant,  loud , really REALLY ov ...

what? how come the white women i met in the US were all very respectful, kind, friendly??

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-24 09:24:01 |Display all floors
This post was edited by hmm1234 at 2016-12-24 09:33
vincelee76 Post time: 2013-8-10 09:27
The Chinese women in America,  that were born and rasied in America,  are must LESS attractive tha ...

It's because you're a Chinese guy. Asian women have a better life in the US than Asian men, so you hate the Chinese-American girls, because they don't pay enough attention to Chinese-American guys like you.

The Chinese American girls don't like to go to China---I'm sure it's not because they think they can't compete, but they don't like the shallow, dishonest attitude they encounter in China. There is really no competition in China as well. It's more about connections. If you have no connections, just forget it, unless you're rich. Then you can pay. But why should they do that? American culture is almost the opposite of communist Chinese culture in every aspect. How many are willing to adapt to something they see as inferior, especially if they're already happy in America? People only move when they're unhappy.

Though I can't help but notice that your other observations are true. I noticed it too. But it's because Asian-Americans weren't raised to be shallow, like the Chinese women in China, where looks is more important than your true abilities. You can't use your true abilities for anything in China, you need connections, and looks is important. Appearance is EVERYTHING in China today. Not rich? No problem. Just pretend to be. lol...First they had absolutely nothing. Today it's a race to show off who's doing better. They are insane, they don't know the middle ground. Look at all the shallow posting of the "goddesses" on this site alone.....Lots of westernized Asian guys like to come back to Asia to pick up women, where women don't speak up as much as their westernized counterparts. It's also because the Asian American women prefer white men. Or if they choose an Asian American guy, then he'd better behave well like a white man would.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-24 09:29:46 |Display all floors
If you're curious, then don't get mad at me.

Women marry up. How many Chinese men are seen as "up"? Come on. And I'm not even referring to financial condition. Just look at behavior alone.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2016-12-24 09:48:53 |Display all floors
vincelee76 Post time: 2013-8-10 09:27
The Chinese women in America,  that were born and rasied in America,  are must LESS attractive tha ...

>   Several decades ago,  all those chinese who could not compete with the Elites in Asia

Are you talking about Mao's China? ..You can't be serious. You want them to stay and compete with Mao and prove their competence to you? LOL ...When people move from a suckier country to a better country, it's not called "unable to compete"...it's called "looking for a better life".....So several decades ago, anyone who left Asia for the USA left for a better life, and they were often the more capable of the bunch.....On the other hand, when people move from better countries to suckier countries, we can call them "unable to compete"....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.