Author: sansukong

Climate Change Is Interplanetary !!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-7 14:29:44 |Display all floors
So, sansukong......got warming or no warming?

You seem to be jumping all over the place?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 14:37:58 |Display all floors
And the objective of the rats is?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 16:28:06 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-12-3 20:12
What a hoax of a false news!

Today it has been reported in many dailies around the world that we a ...

Down with you and your tribe of fakers and swindlers Seneca.  Global warming is just another of your endless scams.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 16:45:40 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-12-4 03:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qORYO0atB6g

...just had to post this.

Now I see!  Only the so called scientists know the truth. If they all say the same thing at the same time then it is the truth.  No! It's not the truth, truth is that changes in the sun is causing all planets to warm up.

You remind me of the old time priest astronomers that could predict an eclipse of the sun and usd that knowledge to flim flam the ignorant locals into believing that they had magic powers.
http://www.spaceweather.com/
Now Big Al Gore and the mob is trying to pull the same scam on the people of today using the natural processes and claiming to have secret inside knowledge. ..H!  Ha!  You clowns are pathetic.  We have the internet today chump and now the information is available to all..so sorry your scam didn't work...NOT~!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 16:59:17 |Display all floors
xcaliber Post time: 2012-12-7 16:28
Down with you and your tribe of fakers and swindlers Seneca.  Global warming is just another of yo ...

And rats have their heads screwed properly?

Check your head, they are hanging there with permission from Heartland Istitutes........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 17:00:36 |Display all floors
xcaliber Post time: 2012-12-7 16:28
Down with you and your tribe of fakers and swindlers Seneca.  Global warming is just another of yo ...

What is that......China to be a subsidiary of American Heartland Institutes and Red States Republicans?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 17:05:12 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-12-7 16:59
And rats have their heads screwed properly?

Check your head, they are hanging there with permissi ...

I don't need Heartland to smell a rat and when you arrive the stench shows up with you.

The scam wont work Scumeca think up another one.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.