Author: sansukong

Climate Change Is Interplanetary !!!   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-4 09:44:46 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-12-4 07:53
Global Warming Has Disappeared, Per The IPCC's Gold-Standard Climate AgencyThe HadCRUT global temper ...

A Conference in Doha.....the rat come back to work again.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 10:39:03 |Display all floors
Top 10 climate myths.        

Climate's changed before
        It's the sun
        It's not bad
        There is no consensus
        It's cooling
        Models are unreliable
        Temp record is unreliable
        Animals and plants can adapt
        It hasn't warmed since 1998
        Antarctica is gaining ice

here's the science.

.skepticalscience.com/
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 10:50:05 |Display all floors

Meet The Climate Denial Machine

Despite the overwhelming consensus among climate experts that human activity is contributing to rising global temperatures, 66 percent of Americans incorrectly believe there is "a lot of disagreement among scientists about whether or not global warming is happening." The conservative media has fueled this confusion by distorting scientific research, hyping faux-scandals, and giving voice to groups funded by industries that have a financial interest in blocking action on climate change. Meanwhile, mainstream media outlets have shied away from the "controversy" over climate change and have failed to press U.S. policymakers on how they will address this global threat. When climate change is discussed, mainstream outlets sometimes strive for a false balance that elevates marginal voices and enables them to sow doubt about the science even in the face of mounting evidence.

Here, Media Matters looks at how conservative media outlets give industry-funded "experts" a platform, creating a polarized misunderstanding of climate science.

Heartland Institute And James Taylor
Competitive Enterprise Institute
Chris Horner And The American Tradition Institute
Manhattan Institute And Robert Bryce
Heritage Foundation
Cato Institute And Patrick Michaels
American Enterprise Institute
Marc Morano
Anthony Watts
Steve Milloy
Joe Bastardi
Matt Ridley
Larry Bell

What do they have in common?

they are all Red States Republican machines.

but this forum rat is not even an America..................just a Malayan jungle Rat .

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-4 12:08:12 |Display all floors
rat

wrong cause, immoral no moral cause.

interesting only to Rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 09:23:37 |Display all floors
The world is in a “race against time” in tackling climate change as “the window of opportunity to avoid dangerous warming is closing”, UN secretary general Ban Ki-moon said last night.

Ban Ki moon, great guy. But blocked by rats

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 10:33:37 |Display all floors
I think its now too late to tackle. The permafrost is already thawing which is a positive feedback mechanism and the warming becomes runaway. Its sad, but were already screwed because of the vocal minorities of some ideologically opposed that have managed to hamstring any action.
I may disagree with what you say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it - Voltaire

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them
ignora

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-5 10:44:55 |Display all floors
Prometheus2 Post time: 2012-12-5 10:33
I think its now too late to tackle. The permafrost is already thawing which is a positive feedback m ...

Even if Ban Ki Moon agrees with you in private, he cannot say so in public.

How can he?

So now, we are left with what?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.