Author: aziz

Will you join me?? [Copy link] 中文

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-30 09:10:58 |Display all floors
it's great activity, but I really doubt if that section is best place

maybe better in "Chinese learning"?

as I understand - this section "Q&A" is mentioned to answer the important questions...

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-30 11:16:12 |Display all floors
This post was edited by aziz at 2012-12-9 20:04

PROTEST

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-11-30 13:52:09 |Display all floors
Interesting

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-30 14:30:31 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-11-30 07:10
it's great activity, but I really doubt if that section is best place

maybe better in "Chinese lear ...

I do prepare this thread for non Chinese reader to enhance their knowledge about the calligraphic history.The picture style letter/word once used in China,Egypt is a historic event,not to learn Chinese language.It may be transferred to Freetalk would be more appropiate.I will not get attention of my post from oversea reader as many of them donot step in chinese learning section.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-2 23:20:18 |Display all floors
You got the point, this is the source of Chinese characters, like something in it's shape. There are two kinds of Chinese characters, traditional form usually used in Taiwan and the simplified one used in the mainland. Traditional Chinese character is the real Chinese character it have a long history and we can track it down to thousand of years ago, the simplified one is just of decades. so if you just want to lean the language, simplified is fine, if you want to make well known of the culture, traditional is a better  choice.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 20:27:17 |Display all floors
sky_jiangchun Post time: 2012-12-2 21:20
You got the point, this is the source of Chinese characters, like something in it's shape. There are ...

I collect some linguistic character form in early stage.Like 1500 years ago the style was about same.I cant locate those photocopy from my jungle of books and paper.If I get it I will certainly post it.

I think it will be another interesting things for all.

My knowlegde has been turn into a new era after go through the papers.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.