Author: freetofly

Our Beloved Premier Zhou [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-27 03:34:23 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-27 03:21
He must have been a real company stooge airasshole  ..........

He had an airport named after him  ...

It's a shame isn't  it, when western editions of history distorts the truth, and glorifies

warmongers and hides humanitarians of great achievements.

I mean the list goes on, Thatcher, Reagan, Bush, and Blair.

I am no historian , but I'm sure that I've missed some out.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-27 03:38:44 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-11-27 03:25
Yes.

OK  ..........

I give in  ...........   

Your post # 10  .........

What does a 'good year' mean  .......    ?

Or do you have to look it up first or even check with someone else    ........  ?   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-27 04:03:57 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-11-27 03:34
It's a shame isn't  it, when western editions of history distorts the truth, and glorifies

warmo ...

One only has to look at which sections of the community are driving war  .......

Oh  ........  !

And making lots of money to know that the bull called 'Human-Rights' is a real money spinner  .......   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 05:26:29 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-27 04:03
One only has to look at which sections of the community are driving war  .......

Oh  ........  !

The financial institutions are using any pretext to gain a foothold in foreign markets to pedal their
goods, whether it is arms or coca cola.

Near the end of the Samurai culture in Japan, the Americans were the ones selling arms
to modernise their army. If that had not occurred , I believe Japan would not have attacked Russia,
and ultimately leading to the deaths of so many in Asia.

Then on the first vessels to land on southern Vietnam, surprisingly large amounts of coca cola was on board free of charge to give to the locals. You can see that as some sort of advertising.

It's all about the money, or greed, you know as well as I do, that the west has always had "a green
eye" looking towards China for over 150 years or more. They failed in their attempts to gain a foothold, by containing China on the international arena.
But with the leadership of the communist party, and the significance of the past history of foreign
interventions, China stuck to their stance and became self reliant to the dismay of the west.

Now with China opening to the west, China is only doing so when it benefits China, and the west
does not like it, where as they could not dictate, as they have done so in other countries ,where they have been riding rough sod for so many years.

Human rights is only another pretext to contain China, causing disharmony and a divide and conquer mentality, where China would be weakened compared with a unified China. This was one of the first
philosophical lessons taught to Genghis Khan as a boy from his mother.

No matter what happens in the future, one thing is for sure , that the Americans will not stop in
trying to split China apart , overtly or covertly.
But I have confidence in the Country and it's people to go forward and be a shining light for other nations to follow, that there is another way besides DEMOCRACY, it may not be communism,
those name tags are just labels , they do not represent anything. It is the people in power, that genuinely cares for the society as a whole, that is what is most important.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 08:34:31 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-27 03:38
OK  ..........

I give in  ...........   

I am checking on that now........

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-27 13:28:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-26 21:14
So can we officially or officiously call Mao a warmongering prick, too - over N Korea, Teabed and  ...

What a brain dead stooge. The west was the provocateur in Korea and Vietnam.
Tibet belongs to China. Well you ever get it right? I've been trying to help you.
Mr. Mao saved China for the Chinese people against a constant assault from the west.
He put an end to 150 years of endless assaults from the west.
Are you really that dim?
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-27 13:51:51 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-27 13:05
If you have the power to remember 3 men who died in 1976, I can beat you ca. 200'000 times:

The T ...

Leave the wine alone  ...........

It forces you to write stuff that makes no sense  ............

Come back when the haze has evaporated ..........     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.