Author: Mugy

How to define the meaning of friend... [Copy link] 中文

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-25 14:45:23 |Display all floors
Friendship??

Mysterious matter.

When you are kid then  I got some friend.

In the school some were but many become unneccessary enemy to you.

In the unversity the same.Girls were my most trusted friends but boys are in enemy list.

In the service life I have to fight for my right.

Now,I dont have any friend but there are many known people around me.

Many wants to develop a joint work/biz but my bitter experiences directed me "go alone".

I donot share my plot of new work with anyone nor I lend money to anybody.

My motto is dont create an enemy in the name of friendship.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 15:14:25 |Display all floors
xilaren Post time: 2012-11-25 10:23
Please do not be in trouble to explain your friendships to me because I am not interested.People l ...

Laren, I didn't intend to illutrate my friendship to you. It was you who jumped to conclusion that I don't have friends.

I don't really like you to delude people here. You are a married old woman with more than 50 years old, but trying to seduce a young Chinese man who is in his early 30s. You are trying to rob the cradle, Granny!!!!

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 15:57:55 |Display all floors
Follow feeling walking

Use magic tools Report

August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-25 18:36:35 |Display all floors
This post was edited by xilaren at 2012-11-28 04:56
incarnationabc Post time: 2012-11-25 15:14
Laren, I didn't intend to illutrate my friendship to you. It was you who jumped to conclusion that ...

it was you the one who rushed to criticise my polite and sincere answer concerning the friendship thread.

I really    love China,半个 中国 人

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 18:46:24 |Display all floors
raton Post time: 2012-11-25 11:24
Old baby xilaren, you are getting closer, the mind remembers not the heart, the mind or better kno ...

hahaha you approached me once with a friendly mood and now you show your real part of yourself believing that calling me old will put me down.You are mistaken dear unknown friend.In this way you reveal that you lack politeness .You characterise yourself only because I belong to the women who never hide their age hahaha.and be careful because women whp dare to say their real age are not easy women ,they are brave.so keep your politeness just for yourself ,if not go one like this.it is up to you

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 18:49:43 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-11-25 14:45
Friendship??

Mysterious matter.

I have strong and real friendships most of them are old friendships from highschool and university.I keep them alive and only death is going to stop them.In the mean time I have made some seriously new friendships al over the world which are also kept alive.When you have real and good friends outside your country you have the feeling that you have a lot of heart spread all over the world.I am so happy about that especially when they cross oceans to come and visit me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 18:52:00 |Display all floors
Now I will leave because I am waiting for a chinese friend  in the house who needs my help

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.