Author: sansukong

A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-26 15:52:36 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-23 15:49
But Christians have seen it all.....

Have you?

everyone saw it...not only Christians ok~
what China learned from it is different...doesnt mean Chna not learning at all~
China keeps its idea and stay strong not to b influence by the West is the example of learned~
not like other countries...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 15:53:40 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-23 16:55
Baptists is the fastest growing religion in China.

hahaha~
where did u get that idea?
China is still mainly Buddhism~
its already imparted in their culture~
if Christian booming = means Chinese culture are gone~
but i dont think so~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 16:04:07 |Display all floors
alicebrooke Post time: 2012-11-24 18:03
Just reading through history these past five months (and the second time as well), it is wearying  ...

Chinese history is always internal affairs...because of their ancestors culture of the strong wins...so throughout the Chinese history...many civil uprising to overthrow evil dynasties is the example~
that is why China got so many dynasties...bcos when the good emperor died...their descendants slowly become slackers and bumps...causing people to suffer...then heroes will rise and over throw them...

if you follow closely of Chinese history...China always been invaded and its always in defensive mode...from Mongols to Mancu to Europeans (opium war) to Japan...China always defending....never was they invaded anyone until NOW...still in defending~

foreigners always argue about Tiannan Square...why?...bcos the West media used it against Communism...its a propaganda from the West to influence u all that China is evil...the thing is...did u ever saw a Chinese person in your country bully anyone? starting fights? chanting racist? blowing up people? nop...

that incident is the West paying money to those students to cause uproars and civil unrest...demanding democracy...im not against democracy...its good...but its not suitable to China...if China be democracy back then...100% China will fall and will not be as strong as now...it will be just like Philippines, Indonesia...they are so called Democracy country in the region that failed~ why?...bcos its not suitable to its people~

democracy will make rich people monopolized everything...everything will b privatized...if the poor is not at par...they will remain poorer and worst...no one can help...not even govt....bcos businesses are privatized...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 16:44:47 |Display all floors
This post was edited by Revolutionar at 2012-11-26 16:46
slimpanda Post time: 2012-11-26 15:53
hahaha~
where did u get that idea?
China is still mainly Buddhism~

Baptist is the fastest growing religion in China.

Even the CPC will not dispute that fact.....especially since more and more of their own members are Baptists.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 18:12:28 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-26 16:44
Baptist is the fastest growing religion in China.

Even the CPC will not dispute that fact.....espe ...

muahahahahahahahaha~
{:soso__16686994645909000972_1:}{:soso__16686994645909000972_1:}
{:soso__6374633217098699374_4:}
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 18:37:57 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-11-25 09:38
No one can be more hypocritical than one who "steals" from you by using fear, as is so eloquently  ...
A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God?

It is a year well spend if that will save his immortal soul.

The big difference between the God-fearing and the others, is that the former try to convert the others in order to save them from damnation. Their concern is altruistic in nature, and whether founded or not should be applauded..

What is the motive driving the believers in Atheism?
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-26 19:19:58 |Display all floors

RE: A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......

TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-26 17:37
It is a year well spend if that will save his immortal soul.

The big difference between the God ...
What is the motive driving the believers in Atheism?

Far from it. I don't need to. As it is said  .........

“All thinking men are atheists”

Ernest Hemmingway.

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.