Author: sansukong

A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-24 03:01:45 |Display all floors

RE: A Year in Jail for Not Believing in God? ......

SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-23 15:38
Tom Riner is baptist say no more ..........zionists best friends.
If we go back to the beginning, we shall find that ignorance and fear created the gods; that fancy, enthusiasm, or deceit adorned them; that weakness worships them; that credulity preserves them and that custom, respect and tyranny support them in order to make the blindness of men serve their own interests. If the ignorance of nature gave birth to gods, the knowledge of nature is calculated to destroy them.

Baron D’Holbach, cited in Jonathan Miller. (2004). A Brief History of Disbelief [TV-Series].

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2012-11-24 17:59:39
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 01:14

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

anonymoustext
anonymoustext  Post time 2012-11-24 18:03:23
This post was edited by Anonymous at 2015-2-18 01:14

Deleted.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 00:55:40 |Display all floors

It is said that blind faith begins where knownledge ends.

A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is turned out for what he knows.

Mark Twain

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 05:30:16 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-11-25 00:55

What I find extremely strange with you materialists, is that you are willing to allow people their every wish and pleasure but for the notion of a God.....

You are a bunch of pathetic hypocrites...as dogmatic as the people you accuse.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 07:34:31 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-11-25 00:55

A communist rat is just as blind ideologue as any the world can offer.........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 09:38:35 |Display all floors

TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-25 04:30
What I find extremely strange with you materialists, is that you are willing to allow people their ...
You are a bunch of pathetic hypocrites...as dogmatic as the people you accuse.
No one can be more hypocritical than one who "steals" from you by using fear, as is so eloquently said by the late George Carlin ........

Religion easily has the best bullshit story of all time. Think about it. Religion has convinced people that there’s an invisible man…living in the sky. Who watches everything you do every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a list of ten specific things he doesn’t want you to do. And if you do any of these things, he will send you to a special place, of burning and fire and smoke and torture and anguish for you to live forever, and suffer, and burn, and scream, until the end of time. But he loves you. He loves you. He loves you and he needs money.

George Carlin

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.