Author: Mugy

two choice.. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-25 14:03:53 |Display all floors
This post was edited by incarnationabc at 2012-11-25 14:04

I deeply understood her as I am in the same boat.  Several days  ago I told a friend that I understood why some white collar workers committed suicide, as huge workload almost makes me breathless.  He worried me much.  After talking, I felt much better. I am like a small part of a huge machine which automatically keeps running and never stops.

My biggest dream is one day I go live in the country with enough money. However it is difficult to realize it as city residtents are not allowed to buy houses in the country according to Chinese law.

There is one spectacle grander than the sea, that is the sky; there is one spectacle grander than the sky, that is the interior of the soul.-Victor Hugo

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-25 14:32:00 |Display all floors
china.pm Post time: 2012-11-22 14:35
Hard to choose.
I'd like to choose the city that really suits me, no matter big or small..

yeah, it is better to choose the way which make you feel comfortble.
And another reason is that, most guys from other place in the big city, they are accustomed to live and work there.
They worry about that if they could find a suitble job for them in their homeland.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 04:06:20 |Display all floors
Your question is way too broad. I have a friend who has a house in some Greek island, now that the crisis started he moved there and got a job there. The community of the island is like a little village in China i guess. Personally i have 1 1/2 house (1/2 with my sister) in Athens, so moving elsewhere isn't the easiest move. Also, i'm used to the big-town way of life, i'm used to going to see a movie, to going to concerts etc and all my friends are here.

Sure if i had no friends, no house, and haven't lived in the big city all my life i would consider living somewhere else where i could get a job more easily. The thing with leaving in a village is that if all goes to hell you can still survive with the food that you're producing, while the city-people will be living in hell.

I guess that right now the opposite is true for China, in China in order to have the chance to live a better life you must go to the City.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-28 17:44:04 |Display all floors
i dont think so~
her suicide is not caused by the competition in the city~
is because most probably she is been cheated by Chinese man in the city~
she lost both her vagina and money~ so she don't know what do to...and morality in the society is too low to help her to get up~ that is why she decided to end it~

she's been raped and robbed in Beijing~
never was the competition~
she cant get a good looking and rich boyfriend before 25 yrs. old too~...so she dont have face to face her friends and family~
{:soso__15230561791168240096_4:}

all of this thanks to your Chinese LOW morality and degeneration~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.