Author: JFenix

Will we ever be able to move beyond race & nationality?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-12-6 22:29:51 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-3 16:56
Ahem, no "white" here has, in my years of membership in this forum, referred to other races as "tra ...

WRONG~
all the post i've seen...all started with a good topic~ and since its China forums...obviously good things about China...THEN comes along you, seneca, and all your cronies...bashing Asian people and belittling them...claiming the West is the best and bla bla bla...so its all started from you guys...the West...Asian here just defending...as always...so~ its you, and your cronies making up issues and dividing people here...

even petera have to defend his Middle East here...gosh...its China Forum...bashing into Middle East...and never admit u guys is the problem~ and claiming Asian causing problems...for once, i agree with petera that u guys are zionist and bankster~ yes...u are~

There are the likes of JFenix from West came and stop u guys from talking trash...but u guys on the other hand bashed her too instead...BRAVO~....its proven that you and your cronies are the problems here...and people like you makes the war of today~ as long as you and your cronies exist...there wont be have racial peaceful day~ because u people are at large~ Hitler or Saddam are waiting you guys down there~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-7 19:45:46 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-12-3 16:56
Ahem, no "white" here has, in my years of membership in this forum, referred to other races as "tra ...

Yup absolutely accurate.

I once did an exercise to that effect counting racist anti white/Anglo topics JUST on the first page of the World Affairs section. This was a response to one forum member starting a topic about whites being racist, trashing other races on the forum, polluting the forum etc...

The total number of threads that were either a) anti-anglo, b) anti white c) anti western was about 1/3 of the total listed. That was just one page. Most of those fell into category A.

Things have improved since then, but it did demonstrate your point at the time (probably about 6 months or so back).

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 11:52:17 |Display all floors
I am thinking,

If and when the world's peoples can do away with religion and patriotism, the world will be a much better place.

We will be, one people, one planet.

I will not live to see it.

It will take the supporters of these ideas to die out and be gone, for it is them that teach it to the next generations that come along.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 11:55:56 |Display all floors
Having said that, there is a human trait that will upset the apple cart here.

If a conflict happens, there is then mistrust between those peoples and it will last another lifetime.

The day I stop learning will be the day I die. Maybe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 15:41:19 |Display all floors
There can be no shame nor pride in the accident of birth.

If we had a choice of birth, then I suspect California wouldn't be big enough, as the vast majority would wish to be born there, to rich and famous parents.

If I was given the choice of re-birth, I would not mind which race, ethnicity, or country I was born in, as long as I was born healthy and preferably not poor.

It is truly ironic that people would take so much pride, endure so much pain, and suffer any loss over the issue of nationality or race. When they would have done exactly the same, had they been born one of those they so vehemently oppose.

It is often said..... "There are limits to intelligence.... but stupidity knows no bounds"
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 20:52:23 |Display all floors
verdane Post time: 2012-12-7 18:45
Yup absolutely accurate.

I once did an exercise to that effect counting racist anti white/Anglo  ...

thanks!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-8 22:41:11 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-12-8 15:41
There can be no shame nor pride in the accident of birth.

If we had a choice of birth, then I susp ...

Nicely said.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.