Author: JFenix

Will we ever be able to move beyond race & nationality?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-23 16:20:56 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-22 01:36
My sociology professor used to say that people automatically will categorize persons into two grou ...

And we all came from monkeys!  Pretty simple.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 19:43:25 |Display all floors
Strange

It is strange to hear the most driven hate monger on this forum speak in this fashion.Divide and Rule is the way the Zionist banking elites rule the sheeple.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 20:29:34 |Display all floors
What do you expect when this place is polluted with whites and their inherent racism?
They should head back to stormfornt.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 20:33:09 |Display all floors
No greater block to human survival than  jingoism , jingoists.......not even climate change, nuke.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 20:36:15 |Display all floors
WW I,    Jingoists caused the death of millions, for what?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-3 16:56:56 |Display all floors
This post was edited by exportedkiwi at 2012-12-3 16:01
jiayangguizi8 Post time: 2012-11-23 19:29
What do you expect when this place is polluted with whites and their inherent racism?
They should he ...

Ahem, no "white" here has, in my years of membership in this forum, referred to other races as "trash" according to their colour or ethnicity. Many "Chinese" do so to white folks though! In light of this, which "colour" is actually polluting this forum with their racism.

The record, sorry to say, speaks for itself. If the mods had the time and inclination to research this and present it as a purely objective exercise, the truth wouldn't simple kick your butt, it'd also slap your face and take your breath away!

Those are the facts in this forum, plain and simple!

Yet, we who endure this, and have done so for years, continue to post here because, your ignorance and racism cannot be allowed to stand and if we allowed it to, we'd be guilty of propagating racism in all of it's ugly forms.
I'm not sure whether you're aware, or not, but racism is actually illegal in many of our home countries and yet we're the ones subjected to it by minorities, in our own countries, yet no minority ever seems to be prosecuted for it.
Sorry, your argument doesn't, never could, and can never stand!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-12-6 21:12:15 |Display all floors
Many people have got beyond race and nationality.  Religion is a bigger problem than either.

Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.