Author: rainyweather

Passengers' public morality is tested on Hangzhou subway   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-22 14:02:34 |Display all floors
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-11-22 09:44
Sigh! I saw a granny let her little grandson (probably) pee on a bus in Beiijing a few days ago. I'm ...

holy fuck, if i were the bus chauffeur, i will stop the bus imediately and expel those barbarians do their business outside,hope they wont be run over by a car or sth.  about those bad behavior, when my power rise up, these people will be sterilized!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:05:29 |Display all floors
grb Post time: 2012-11-21 15:22
This happened in GZ recently on Metro Line 3.  His father was standing next to him encouraging him o ...

jesus christ, why on earth his parents would ecourage him to do that? if i were there, i surely would want to kick him............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:07:10 |Display all floors
LOLL Post time: 2012-11-22 14:05
jesus christ, why on earth his parents would ecourage him to do that? if i were there, i surely wo ...

TIC....This Is China

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:07:41 |Display all floors
Looks bad. I was also angry about it, but I also have some questions: 1. Why aren't there any dustbin on the subway?? 2. Why aren't there any toilets on the subway train? 3. Since there's no toilet on the subway,what if a child has to pee and all the toilet in the subway station are full of PEOPLE?!   I can't blame the little child, the adults need to take part of the blame. But most of the blame goes to the gov-----Buy more dustbin,and build more public toilets,gov, many places need them!
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:12:07 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-11-22 10:10
hm... shouldn't they carry the small bag to pee/poo into? it would resolve the problem (partialy).

makes sense
I want to exit from CD

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:49:45 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-11-22 10:10
hm... shouldn't they carry the small bag to pee/poo into? it would resolve the problem (partialy).

"maybe some authorities can design and provide it for the people in need? "

what you said about advicing management to fix it really shocks me. notwithstanding its a individual misconduct, but solutions to these barbarian and inmoral public behavior genrally can not only rely on the impovement of public service.

from where i am standing,punishment should be executed resolutely and promptly so as to confirm that it wont happen again. meanwhile, all of these penalties and fines can be gathered together to form a funding pool, superintended and operated by a fund company with a trusting credit reputation and a outstanding performance record. most importantly, all the dividends should be put in the use of helping the poverty area.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 15:10:30 |Display all floors
promote Chinese' quality isn't solved in short time, at present I suggest to put up ticket price in a reasonable
area.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.