Author: rainyweather

Passengers' public morality is tested on Hangzhou subway   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-22 10:20:42 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-11-22 10:10
hm... shouldn't they carry the small bag to pee/poo into? it would resolve the problem (partialy).

Good idea. On some buses they provide maps, thread and needles (in case some people's button falls off ) , now they need to provide Apollo 13's astronauts' pee bags!    

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-22 10:29:43 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-11-22 10:36
NE_Tigress Post time: 2012-11-22 10:20
Good idea. On some buses they provide maps, thread and needles (in case some people's button falls ...

or just few plastic bags, the type that is used my fruit vendors, and yesterday newspapers from local shop or newspaper printing factory.

and one picture instruction "step by step"...

cheap as 0,1 RMB /set
fresh air in the bus or metro - priceless

____

And I was talking about Apollo 13 incident. They adapted CO2 converters from one module to the standard of the other one that They have to live after loss of the main oxygene supply. For that job using only few items that They had in the ship - tape, pieces of plastic and clotches etc.

Astronaut-type pee-bag is much to expensive I'm affraid. Newspaper and plastic bag can be also usefull for average "down to earth" situations :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 10:36:03 |Display all floors
The last picture is ridiculous. I can not imagine what kind of father the boy has.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 10:39:22 |Display all floors
WhiteBear Post time: 2012-11-22 10:29
or just few plastic bags, the type that is used my fruit vendors, and yesterday newspapers from lo ...

Thank you Whitebear.    You're very kind. In my opinion, a little fine and tell them where they can find a toilet near the next stop will do a better job to keep the air fresh.  

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-22 10:58:13 |Display all floors
You need to provide pampers for these innocent creature.

Ask Huggies to provide some free pampers for adult and kids.

You also need to deploy many hygienic police to protect this  event.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 11:54:41 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 13:31:39 |Display all floors
This post was edited by 1charlotte at 2012-11-22 13:32

The number is too large for Chinese people. When some of them is not cared for their educaiton or living, they will care about no one around them. Complaining should be with a insight to the scene.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.