Author: vincent01

Rich kids flaunt their wealth online [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-22 13:03:50 |Display all floors
the idle flamboyant rich, whether from the east or west, north or south, share the same traits of uselessness and non-productivity to society.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:07:07 |Display all floors
to hate is not the natural mind-set for humans.it is better to attempt understand how and why . then if you understand that wealth is in the eye of the beholder and in the habits we form to replenish the the things that love us. i will never under stand sky divers. they love it it does NOT love them back.it will never make them stronger or give them a good nights sleep with a feeling of accomplishment.  the feeling of acomplishment is sometimes tied to a very basic human need to be important . can you imagine how proud the guy that makes and sells splash-less urinal cakes  and how pathetic of a factory town fiefdom he must reside over?
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-22 14:31:51 |Display all floors
they are filthy rich because they did plenty of good stuffs in their previous life...and this life the prosperous~
if you want to be like them..can~...do more good in this life...and enjoy in your next~
why you can't enjoy in this life...then ask yourself, what you did in your previous?
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-23 00:22:42 |Display all floors
People live different lives.I don't think how rich people live is relevant to my private life.

Use magic tools Report

2016 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member 2014 Most Popular Member

Post time 2012-11-24 05:49:32 |Display all floors
I'd rather have my life, I am very happy

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.