Author: expatter

Israel’s Shortsighted Assassination ..........   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-20 15:35:41 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-20 15:31
Well he is ceratinly not looking for a .........

'No Fly-Zone' to stop planes and tanks from kill ...

hmmmmmmmmm honorable man would give back Nobel peace prize i think.............

he turned up to nothing but kowtowing spineless AIPAC apparatchik.........shame for black people and Kenyan nation.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 15:46:28 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-20 16:31
Well he is ceratinly not looking for a .........

'No Fly-Zone' to stop planes and tanks from kill ...

neither is he looking for a Peace Agreement between David and Goliath,

what an unforgivable horrible bloody mess...
It takes about 40 muscles to smile, but only 4 to pull the trigger of a decent rifle

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-20 17:23:09 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-20 15:35
hmmmmmmmmm honorable man would give back Nobel peace prize i think.............

he turned up to n ...

The US Government has turned a 'blind-eye' to this since 1947  ...........

If fact they just keep supplying them with anything they want  ..........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-20 17:24:46 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2012-11-20 15:46

what an unforgivable horri ...

You need terrorists in this world to keep the weapons trade lucrative  .........

Why talk to someone when you can blow them to bits and whoop and holler at the same time  .........     

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-20 19:21:05 |Display all floors
shameless Post time: 2012-11-20 16:46

what an unforgivable horri ...

He's too busy to create a 'pivot' in the Pacific Ocean. His Sino-phobia is so strong he has no time for real flash points.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 20:57:04 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-20 15:16
This is from a blogger:

On the other side of this....the pals have had numerous chances to have their own state.

I can't count how many times they could of had their own state in my lifetime.  I gave up.

The one thing that they would not agree on....that israel has the right to exist.

So, its pride that has held back the palestinians.  They have put pride and hatred above the needs of their people.

Serbia was humiliated in the yugoslavian wars.  Many serbians were expelled from kosovo.  Do you think they are still crying, licking their wounds and doing stupid moves like launching attacks?

Instead they are rebuilding their country...what is left of it.  Rebuild, regain respect and come back to the table at a better bargaining position.

The needs of the people are greater than nationalism and stupid pride.

Its really hard for me to feel sorry for the palestinians as they continually do stupid things that make their situation worse.

They are not smart.  It seems they welcome retribution from Isreal.  Makes them more the victim.

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-20 21:10:17 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-20 20:57
On the other side of this....the pals have had numerous chances to have their own state.

I can't  ...

I think that sounds like a load of old 'tush' ..........

The main sticking points were settlements and Jerusalem ..........

Hamas refused to recognize Israel, but they do not represent the majority that live in the West Bank ..............

I think you are being a tad simplistic about this  ........

Anyway this thread is about a permanent ceasefire which has been trashed with the deliberate assassination of one of its chief architects  .............   

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.