Author: expatter

Israel’s Shortsighted Assassination ..........   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-22 12:12:25 |Display all floors
This post was edited by SMITHI at 2012-11-22 12:13
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-22 03:11
Well I heard the zionists were responsible for women's rights.  So........from all the things they ...

Depend whome you ask , Adolph Hitler claimed that too

i mean females worked in Gestapo ya?{:soso_e113:}

people claim all sort of things, you know i met one American who claimed US  invented wheel 2000 years ago and when I pointed out US did not exist 2000 years ago he said is that right?{:soso_e128:}
I said yes that is right. {:soso_e113:}

.......reality is everybody contributed to good things and to claim it it is all mine like some zionist scum does is sign of mental illiness and megalomania.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-22 19:59:24 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-22 19:50
I would much rather allocate Palestinian land to refugees from non-Arab, non-Muslim countries than ...

No doubt you would  ...........

It is just a shame it ever got escalated to this state in the first place  ............

The British have much to answer for their arbitrary lines drawn on the map of the world .........

Lines that have been the cause of much dissent in many countries  ........  

Including their own neighbour Ireland  ..........

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-22 20:02:00 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-22 19:55
If YOU "think" you "have studied the Zionist cause and the result" and you believe without Zionism ...

Name some of these 'wrong conclusions'  .........   
What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-24 10:01:34 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-11-23 18:15
That was a very short 'war' wasn't it Smithi?

On the other hand, it may just be the Yanks and Israe ...
On the other hand, it may just be the Yanks and Israelis testing the upgrading of their software download to Iron Dome defence with the help of them dumb Hamas terrorists.
Iran is the target, let you not forget that!

Kbay you are very smart panda , yes Iran is final destination rest is minor distraction on road to Tehran.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.