Author: 468259058

Am I wrong?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-19 09:28:43 |Display all floors
family is important~
but no money there will be no family~ your grand mum will not marry your grand father if he dont have money...so your father wll not be born...ur mum is the same...if not, u will not be born...
no money = no house, no food, no education, no clothes...and u will not hav a gf o wife...so no descendant...even when you died...u still need money to be buried and burn papers to you every year~

so dont be sad....its God wants us to be this way...since He love money so much~ and make rich man richer because rich man offers gold to Him in his Temple...what u offer? orange?
and He create woman that loves money so much~
so no choice...don blame urself...blame Him...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 11:01:33 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-11-19 09:28
family is important~
but no money there will be no family~ your grand mum will not marry your grand  ...

not every girl is materialistic! I think!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-19 11:06:50 |Display all floors
lostdream Post time: 2012-11-19 11:01
not every girl is materialistic! I think!

I don't believe~ prove it to me~
all i can see is;
money01.jpeg

盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 09:48:03 |Display all floors
468259058 Post time: 2012-11-16 22:27
i seldom sent  phone call to my dad in the past few years .each time i often had  nothing to say.

Why do not you ask for a leave ?

As I know 60 years old of birthday is important for one's life in China.

If you can go ,just go and do not make excuses.

Have you bought any gifts for your father ?

LISTEN  TO  YOUR  HEART

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-21 17:22:22 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-11-21 09:48
Why do not you ask for a leave ?

As I know 60 years old of birthday is important for one's life i ...

60th birthday is important in any country

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal August's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-21 17:50:33 |Display all floors
This post was edited by WhiteBear at 2012-11-21 18:06

Most important is what You have in Your heart. Seems that You love Your father. And it is really enough. It is the best gift You can give Him.

You can't leave Your work, because then You will have no possibility to earn the money and help Your Dad if He need it. It is different if You live close to Your hometown, but in this case... there is not much You can do.
Call Him, write the letter, send some symbolic gift. And You will see Him in person soon.

My Father gone when I was working. I always called Him few times a week, and visited at list once (we lived in the same city), but this time it was few hours too late.
You will never know when is Your or Your Father time... No matter if You live in the same city, province, country... or on the other side of the World. But remember - always be to Him as You want to remember Your relation. And this is not about this situation, but every relation between every people. Every second can be last. So live Your life the best way to remember, and be remembered. No regret in memories.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 18:19:53 |Display all floors
Gansu is indeed a remote place!!!

i know what you felt in your heart about your absence of your father's birthday, it is really a bad experience.
but, there is always something in our life that we can do nothing about it, what we can do is just to accept it.

do not be sorrow, do what you can do now, for example, a phone call, a video chatting on the net, a blessing text message, all these can help you relieve your homesickness.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.