Author: RavindraSk

China and India to rule the world together   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-18 16:52:17 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-18 13:59
this time you speak from heart, respect

Now, let me clarify.  Present Indian establishment is not fully under wrong US influence.  It is, more or less on fence.
你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 17:05:17 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-18 14:08
Now how do you think to rule the world with China if your goverment join west ?

i'm bit confused  ...

India govt. has not joined west either.

It is not simple, but complex situation.  China itself is largest trading partner of US also.

Russia sure is a friendly nation.  But Indian situations are more similar to Chinese ones.  'Ruling the world', is not to be taken literally.  I mean, China India could lead the world economy in the coming decades for the benefit of the world.

你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 17:16:33 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-11-18 15:01
Singh's government thinks it is clever playing off the big powers one against the others.
If it do ...

Within China and India both, there are forces for cooperation and against cooperation.  I am with cooperative forces on both sides.  China India = Chindia, the largest emerging economy of the world that will lead the world for its progress.

你好 / 您好,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 17:31:41 |Display all floors
Kbay Post time: 2012-11-18 15:22
China and India should sign a peace and coorporation treaty.
Firm trading link and economic partn ...

{:soso_e181:}  I agree with you.

China is already India's largest trading partner.  India is China's 7th largest customer.  China is like elder brother to India.

你好 / 您好,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 17:58:51 |Display all floors
RavindraSk Post time: 2012-11-18 12:58
Well, personally I am on your side.

Present Indian establishment is under wrong US influence, tha ...

India should not join neither Nato nor SCO. It should be neutral and must have good relations with all countries especially with neighbors. Keep your nose out of trouble and no trouble would come at you. Non alignment is the way forward.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 19:30:55 |Display all floors
manoj10 Post time: 2012-11-18 15:58
India should not join neither Nato nor SCO. It should be neutral and must have good relations with ...

India must have good relations with all countries especially with neighbors.  In today's world, trouble is moving all over the world and comes to anybody it wishes, without invitation.  This particular trouble has habit to do so for last 500 years.  Everybody knows       whom I mean by this trouble.

你好 / 您好,

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 20:36:31 |Display all floors
RavindraSk Post time: 2012-11-18 14:40
I too agree.

But here we should note that David Headley was of Pakistani origin.  Reli ...

David Headley is a Pakistani origin, but he worked for US's DEA and C!A.

This already tells a lot.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.