Author: RavindraSk

China and India to rule the world together   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-17 16:29:34 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-17 02:33
India should join China and Russia in SCO i think.

Together they would no doubt shape the world ord ...

I agree.

But maybe the US will create mess to prevent this to happen.

Just like how yanks sent David Headley to terrorize Mumbai and pull India into yank's "war on terror" camp.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-17 16:30:45 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-11-17 16:29
I agree.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-17 16:30:50 |Display all floors
RavindraSk Post time: 2012-11-17 10:34
We should continue with our efforts.

I object to the word "rule". To peacefully coexist and develop within own's way should be good enough.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-17 16:33:22 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-11-17 16:30
I object to the word "rule". To peacefully coexist and develop within own's way should be good eno ...

It is very important detail i'm glad you said it................Ravindra as most Indians like to sit on fence but it is time to join SCO and walk the talk............India will have to decide eventually................to rule the oceans without entering water is bit cheap and plastic.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-17 16:37:20 |Display all floors
Of course. India's security establishment and think tank should open their eyes and bravely admit that yank's "war on terror" is a disastrous policy for any nations who join it.

To form a regional infrastructure and be able to take part in regional stability should be primary choice for nations in this region. Don't expect an outside bully will help to create stability in this region.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 14:32:56 |Display all floors
RavindraSk Post time: 2012-11-17 08:34
We should continue with our efforts.

By 'We should continue with our efforts.', I mean we as individuals should continue our efforts as per our capacity, at least till nothing is organized on integrated basis.  {:soso_e181:}

你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-18 14:40:06 |Display all floors
liuyedao Post time: 2012-11-17 14:29
I agree.

I too agree.

But here we should note that David Headley was of Pakistani origin.  Religious fanatics in Pakistan and every where are equally dangerous to China, India. Pakistan and the world.

你好 / 您好,
请问 。。。。。... Could these discussions lead to any direct action?  at least conferencing ... 会议     。。。。。 谢谢再见。

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.