Author: expatter

Racism is there such a thing …. ?   [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-15 15:24:04 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-15 15:18
you doubt?

you doubt lord exist?

Lord exist? Lord Snooty is a hero

Come back Snootysammy

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-15 15:34:12 |Display all floors
wow anglomoderator in chinese forum??

hmmmmmmmmm me no like

me like China moderator in China forum

i'm out of this section

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-15 16:15:58 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-11-15 15:11
I doubt George is a bible basher and this is a Chinese forum. China is an athiest country so Blasp ...
this is a Chinese forum. China is an

So you are Chinese now?

hmmmmmmmmmm talking about pigs

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-15 23:12:58 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-15 19:26
Ex:

You have lied two times in just this short text:
This would in a way be the same as one who calls another a Judeophobe or anti-semitic, of which the former encompasses not one but two groups, namely Jews by religion and birthright and Zionists who are not necessarily even Jews, and the latter term is purely nonsense in its own etymology. How can one accuse someone of being against Jews by using an idea which describes people’s of all ethnic backgrounds who lived in a region of the Middle East when one is discussing later immigrants from East Russia who have only a claimed mythological connection to a certain other part of the world.

The OP states this and it is about the etymology of the words and their abuse ……..

Not about Jews,WWII and Hitler ………

At post #11 you enter in a Fenix like manner to rattle on about your favourite soapbox topic the Jews and Hitler and when I respond to that I am called a liar and a Judeophobe  …….

Seneca go back and read the OP and stop showing the world what a dreadful dyslexic asthenic litlle bigot you are  ……….

You are the one flaming who this thread  ……..

NOTE:  Moderators please note this poster has for no reason now called me a liar and a Judeophobe and I will seek suitable moderation if this continues  …….

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 02:39:03 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-15 19:24
And SPLATCH! Ex jumped into the cesspool, Armani coat and Bally leather shoes and all, with not a  ...
Do we need more proof that the ugliest forms of racism can never ben contained, eliminated, stopped? This thread was doomed from the moment when its author conceived of its birth! You can never trick an evil mind - it is stronger than a man's best intentions!   

Yet you support apartheid in Israel which make you what exactly?

what is difference between apartheid in Israel and Nazi Germany?

what is difference between Knesset and Reichstag

Why would one form of racism be more acceptable to you?

Double standards and hypocrisy of your obviously perverted mind is obvious.

Either you care about equal rights of all people or you don't care.

You can't have selective finger pointing to suit your own ideology which is condemned by whole world in UN resolutions against Israel.

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-16 04:47:41 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-15 16:15
So you are Chinese now?

You do have an attitude problem don't you !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-17 09:30:52 |Display all floors
Hate

The most violent hater on this forum,the Fiend,claims to be a non racist.One of hostory's most revered Rabbis,Maimonides,placed Africans in a space between the apes and humans.Race has been used by the dominant community to divide the goyim and to permit profitable genocide.
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.