Author: expatter

Racism is there such a thing …. ?   [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-14 21:32:24 |Display all floors
honkam Post time: 2012-11-14 20:47
That's where the divide and conquer comes into play, and the Americans has been using this ploy

Well the US is the hidden player with regards to Asia island disputes and China ...........

I hope to make a thread regarding this in the near future time permitting  ............

Divide and conquer so true  ........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-14 21:34:45 |Display all floors
Hurdy-Gurdy Post time: 2012-11-14 21:08
Renting a Council house here is the smart move actually.  We have some people on £100k per year l ...

Good move for a Union Leader to live amongst the people they are supposed to represent, although that does not mean that this same person does not have certain investments elsewhere  ........

Choice  ..........  ?

Many people in the UK bought a Lada car out of choice, but in many instances it was to suit their financial situation rather than being what they really wanted  .........  

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-14 21:49:28 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-14 19:36
Methinks those cogitations look a tad stale to many of us. Also a little selfg-defending. Would the  ...

Oh dear ........  !

There goes that Due word again  .........

It wasn't the Jews who declared themselves a "separate race"; it was Gentile researchers such as Monsieur Gobineaud, Herr Marr (who, some say, wasnb't a perfect Gentile) and the avantguard of Nazi ideological brainwashing.

And were Monsieur Gobineaud and Herr Marr around when the Dues first got kicked out of Israel and then subsequently almost every other place on the planet ............

I believe it was the Dues who were the first to have no tolerance to other people's as a race apart and then to go on and make themselves known for interfering in the politics and finances of countries they lived in  .......

I believe Hitler's beef with the Dues was that he saw them as a negative force in German politics who were working for their own ends and not Germany's, or just plain traitors to the national interests.

Most accounts of intolerance towards the Dues suggest this was not because of their race or religion but rather the way they became too powerful in a society and worked double interests. Exactly the same as has happened in modern America. It has been reported that with only two 2%  of the population of the States, Dues hold around 50% of the government positions which is massively disproportionate on balance.  Especially given that the Dues as usual hold dual allegiance and use one as a host for the other.

The same as in 20th century Germany ...........

Oh ........  BTW  .............  !

Before you call me a Judeophile please remember it was you who has used the treatment of the Dues as a sub-topic and not me  ............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-15 05:08:42 |Display all floors
expatter Post time: 2012-11-14 18:26
Oh  ...........  !

since we are at it another good example is a kapo usualy jewish chap in a Nazi concentration camp who was assigned by the SS guards to supervise forced labor or carry out administrative .......some of them were worst than Germans indeed  :handhsake

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-15 06:17:48 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-14 19:36
Methinks those cogitations look a tad stale to many of us. Also a little selfg-defending. Would the  ...
It wasn't the Jews who declared themselves a "separate race"; it was Gentile researchers such as Monsieur Gobineaud, Herr Marr (who, some say, wasnb't a perfect Gentile) and the avantguard of Nazi ideological brainwashing.
Sarkozy:Israel cannot be defined as Jewish no more than “this table is Catholic.” He was raised as a Roman Catholic but his grandfather was Jewish.
thus surprising that the declaration in Israel’s 1992 Basic Laws that Israel defined itself as a ‘Jewish and democratic’ state raised such intense challenges

Can jewish state be racist and democratic in same time is million gas chamers question?

i don't think it can , what is you view?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-15 06:18:54 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-11-14 16:04
I agree, It's just name calling as I see it.

Being called a fat stinking pig does worry me

yes that is the way i see it too............

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-15 13:06:54 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-15 05:08
since we are at it another good example is a kapo usualy jewish chap in a Nazi concentration camp  ...

Reverse racism or even ............

Opportunism with certain survival characteristics  ..............     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.