Author: UYA

Legalized Pot....what is the big deal?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2013-8-1 07:17:29 |Display all floors
FreakyBoyDandan Post time: 2013-8-1 07:12
I know! And Im glad dat i'm not the only one who thinks the same about this jokers lol. Besides th ...

Got you! I'll keep that on mind!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 21:30:06 |Display all floors
I'm 70 and I've smoked pot fairly moderately for 20 years. Not as often now - for some reason I don't enjoy it as much (perhaps the novelty has worn off!). I consider pot to be less harmful than alcohol. Of course it should be legal. In Canada, alcohol is sold through provincial government stores (except in Quebec) and it is heavily taxed. That's what we should do with pot. The government can lower the price and drive criminals out of that business. (Private sales should still be illegal).
What's on your mind...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-8-5 21:43:21 |Display all floors
1584austin Post time: 2012-11-13 23:54
Never tried it, even in those Flower Power 1960's/1970's

But doesn't it make the brain unbalanced,  ...

i did and they didnt do any good for me so i quit puffin it. and thank god i'm not a smoker afterall but a drinker occasionally. i would save the world a lot of money just for legalizin the use of cannabis  
a man who uses his hands is a laborer. one who uses his hands and his mind is a craftsman. but he who uses his hands, his mind, and his heart, is an artist...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.