Author: Mugy

Indiffernt to fame and wealth [Copy link] 中文

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-21 00:17:39 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-11-20 23:11
Hi.guy,I think it is necessary to make one thing clear that I am not the type who always envy with ...
I have obtained a great of deal of certificates

Good ! But that is not enough.
Suggest you look for post " Psychology of Success & Personal Efficiency ", may prove beneficial for you !

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2015 Most Popular Member Medal of honor Medal of honor Medal of honor

Post time 2012-11-21 00:20:13 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-11-20 23:33
But do you know?As a matter of fact ,if I have talked something with my teacher my a huge sum of m ...
.....a huge sum of money

How " huge" it is ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 08:57:20 |Display all floors
Mugy Post time: 2012-11-20 23:11
Hi.guy,I think it is necessary to make one thing clear that I am not the type who always envy with ...

ok, you are not the type who envy. i agree, but did i say you envy people?no, i am just saying you are little jealous, there is a big difference between them. btw, if you are not jealous, then, why you care so much?
i dont think you thought it throgh. i assume you typed those words above without any inside introspection,am i right? people are always complaining about those unfairness and imparity, but few people will turn their back on those priviledges and ill benefits on account of the sudden absence of principles and integrity, which appears frequently when they are not directly effected.

may i ask you if you have the access to some easy money without any trouble even paying tax, will you be intrigued?  if you have an incredible successful relative, who is bureaucratic and attained his prominnent position by bribe, will you utilize his power to find a much better job and save many arduous efforts of yours?  if you already have a lover, will you let him go if someone offer you a much better life by an huge sum of money? you know, like 10 million dollars.....(btw, that is really huge sum of money a fortune)

The point is, you have nothing to compalin about , because this is how the world works, people seeking for ill gotten gian as long as its not illegal. and most of us are one of those people.you too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 23:02:47 |Display all floors
LOLL Post time: 2012-11-21 08:57
ok, you are not the type who envy. i agree, but did i say you envy people?no, i am just saying you ...

From your comments above and I gauge that you are the one who have experienced multiple matters.....and something that accured in our society you also see the stark reality clearly....anyway...I also wanna show my appreciations to you...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-21 23:03:16 |Display all floors
dostoevskydr Post time: 2012-11-21 00:17
Good ! But that is not enough.
Suggest you look for post " Psychology of Success & Personal Effic ...

I will...thank you...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.