Author: vincent01

Beijing as ‘developed as Western nations’   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-16 22:33:02 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-11-16 22:04
If you were not so pre-occupied from the propaganda you could have easily noted from the post ...

bla bla bla~
talk to my hand...
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 22:34:37 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-11-16 22:33
bla bla bla~
talk to my hand...

too much pain, knowing that I got the Choiice, and you don't?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 23:28:17 |Display all floors
So developped that a friend of mine told me the hell it was in Beijing for a pregnant woman to born decently her baby: backshish just to have appointment with doctor who is more interested in money than in patients security, several several hospital tried, same situation: waiting list, bribe, she found 4 weeks before ther baby bor, which is stupidly dangerous stituation! And that's a general situation, not an isolated case. So they can showing off beaufitul buildings, beutiful tanks or air carrier, beautiful shopping mall: leaders admit it themselves: if corruption can not be stopped,if a rich country cannot decently give correct hosptial to its mothers,  where is the progress?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 23:31:00 |Display all floors
So developped that a taiwanese orchestra who played for the congress was overwhelmed by the stupidity of the "security" paranoia in beijing: no facebook, no yahoo, no google, no foreign media during ten days, after that they where invited in Japan, and after the plane landed, someone heard them joking "freedom has no price, we can breathe now". It was not exactly a joke. They truely where exhausted by the stupidity of this paranoia.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 23:40:56 |Display all floors
LCSULLA Post time: 2012-11-16 22:34
too much pain, knowing that I got the Choiice, and you don't?

nop...you just wanted to have the last say...so you thought doing so will make you look good and win~
weakling~
盡忠報國

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 23:41:21 |Display all floors
This post was edited by LCSULLA at 2012-11-16 23:42
yasawakic Post time: 2012-11-16 23:28
So developped that a friend of mine told me the hell it was in Beijing for a pregnant woman to born  ...

Well,
such comments come from officials who share none of these worries, and who not even share the same air as the average ccp subject.
As for the Japanese,
they can always do as the Inventor of the Great Firewall does for himself,
use a VPN.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-16 23:46:01 |Display all floors
slimpanda Post time: 2012-11-16 23:40
nop...you just wanted to have the last say...so you thought doing so will make you look good and w ...

Whatever you say,
dare to come here and say that into the barell of a StG 90 or a G36?
Oh, youu can't even come here in the first place.^^
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.