Post time 2012-11-10 17:38:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-10 17:55:13 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-11 02:21:19 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-11-10 13:50
Redwood isn't somebody i like particularly, he's on the right in the Tory party. But he has a dece ...

Redwood's intellect is not in doubt..... I personally admire the chap, it is his motives that are questionable.

Its NOT true to say the rich pay miniscule Taxes, we know this from Treasury figures.

Of course... 10% of one million is 100,000, which is a very large sum, but 100% of nothing is still nothing.  Hence the disparity, between the taxes collected from the rich, and those collected from the poor.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-11 02:24:35 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-11-10 13:54
how come they are getting richer, and the poor getting poorer?

Its simple enough-they've been pay ...
Its simple enough-they've been paying themselves too much at the top end for years thereby increasing the differentials.

Precisely..

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-11 02:29:54 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-11-10 13:55
It seems we have a groveling contest started in this thread.
The puppies have their rumps down and ...

LOL no matter how many times, Seneca is dragged round the floor , he will still pick himself up and carry on. Such are the advantages of dementia.....very short memory.

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-11 02:56:29 |Display all floors
LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-11-10 01:38
But you see then you have this thing where the one tenant cannot cultivate ALL the land so either e ...

This was said when China was an old style agrarian society. The idea conveyed by words escapes you yet again.
You've been so thoroughly brainwashed by western society that when picturing an individual farmer cultivating a field
all you can think about is how to subjugate them all as a group and make profit off of their labor.
You don't even realize if not for a few lucky breaks you would be one of those wet backs out there slaving away for
almost nothing so big business agriculture fat cats can live the high life while contributing no real work.

But you still tout the economic model of the west that is so deeply in debt while the Chinese models is thriving. {:soso_e113:}
Watch and learn little one. The best is yet to come for China.

If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-11 09:15:04 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-11-10 14:22
As the good sociologist, Fei Xiaotong once said:
"The landlord cannot find a way to eliminate the  ...

If a tree appeared, which provided every food you can imagine all the year round, so that people did not have to go to the supermarket, the capitalists would either kill it or declare it illegal....

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.