Author: SMITHI

CIA Chief Petraeus(class A war criminal) resigns due to extramarital affair [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-14 11:28:45 |Display all floors
SMITHI Post time: 2012-11-13 02:58
Russian case seem to be clear cut greed and theft but some suggest to treat it as a treason.
Ameri ...

Commissar Comrade Smith!

I totally agree with PRESIDENT PUTIN's assessment, just pure greed with no clear BIG PICTURE on the defense minister part! Makes you wonder, don't you think?

The ERoTIC Age has change everything, and MILITARY TECHNOLOGIES and capabilities has changed the WAR SCENERIO. The Russian Federation, I think, might lack SOFT POWER capability in the past - shown by the collapse of the old Soviet Union and the debacle in 2008!

(I am sure, under the INSPIRED LEADERSHIP of President Putin, it'll be better)

The coming 2013 to 2016 struggle between BIG POWERS will be quite exciting to observe, analyse.

Cheerios!

Green DRagon
Home Guards

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-14 17:44:29 |Display all floors
Its sad for America - Petraeus actually did seem like a decent, tough and intelligent guy. Its a great shame his career is ending like this but he only has himself to blame

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-14 20:02:38 |Display all floors
Col Post time: 2012-11-12 09:32
I know how people like to paint all members of the US military with the same brush, but Petraeus was ...
protecting civilians so they would be comfortable in their own land again.

As if those people asked him to.....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.