Author: LaughsatYou

Why the Democratic Coalition is Doomed   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-10 14:27:15 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-10 02:57
Um...the 'christian right' is all opposed to a 'free lunch mentality'.

And we don't have a fracti ...
Um...the 'christian right' is all opposed to a 'free lunch mentality'.

And we don't have a fraction of the services that aussies or europeans have.

You can't have a 'free lunch' here.  Its not possible unless you are determined physically unable to work.

We have an unsustainable system. Blind Freddy can see it.

On the other hand, like the Europeans, we seem to be able to give universal healthcare at a fraction of the cost of the American private system.

The best of both worlds would be to raise the tax free threshold to about 20K, heavily restrict pure unemployment benefits (thereby removing a lot of wasteful administration), and tackle the oligopolous nexus of Big Pharma, medical cartels & the army of lawyers sucking the life out of the system.

(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-10 15:45:37 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-12 13:57:34 |Display all floors
smaller oversight in government when fracking is legal ? these guys are NOT monitored or regulated by the EPA . frack chem and propant are NOT regulated. it is all poison .  so we need to spend the money there . besides we have huge problems at home in our millitary industries. you sound like a cry baby this situation is like that baby huey if he made hueyies.  i am also a young white guy but my my shoulders are broad for a reason ,to bear the extra weight. welfare is necessary because in a capitalist system those at the beginning of their lives need a reason to tow the rope. i voted for the incumbent. i have a bs detector and a dislike for lairs. social security is the longest running ponzy scheme ever but it had to end some time , what ever probably the best money i never spent. at least some body got some use out of it. the thing about money is that it is not important unless you have none then it becomes important enough  to kill over. sad really there are people just people sleeping peacefully tonight that tomorrow WILL die in random stupid muggings . for a smart phone and a wallet no matter what else they have at home or in the bank THAT is the worth of their lives to to some recidivist poster child for welfare and social equality.   
every body writes on walls but me

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.