Author: LaughsatYou

Why the Democratic Coalition is Doomed   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-9 01:23:19 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-8 21:33
Rombley is flawed candidate

Ron Paul seems crazy.
Ron Paul seems crazy.

IMO, Ron Paul was the only sane US politician for the past 30 years. At least he had a clear vision, of how to deal with the problems facing the country.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 01:43:48 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-9 01:23
IMO, Ron Paul was the only sane US politician for the past 30 years. At least he had a clear vis ...

Return to gold standard.?

That must be the whackest idea no serious economists  is considering in the modern economy....

Oh....and attacking the FED instead of attacking the policies and the personnel.......that is also a very whacky idea only for conspiracy theorists..lowering himself to the standard of a Smithi or a Petera.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-9 01:53:13 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-11-9 01:23
IMO, Ron Paul was the only sane US politician for the past 30 years. At least he had a clear vis ...

Yes ..........  !

You need to watch 'Revolts'R'Us  ...............

He is a paid for protagonist  ...........   

What the world needs is more geniuses with humility, there are so few of us left  -   Oscar Levant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 02:27:40 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-9 01:08
It has to be fair.  We all need to shoulder the burden and work together to get the deficit down ...
We also need sharp cuts in our military spending.  The fact that Romney said he wanted to INCREASE spending while we are winding down a war seems a bit insane.  Why not benefit from the savings of not having to pay for a war?  Why increase spending elsewhere?

agreed

Amerikkkkkkkkka can not afford it anyhow.

Money can be spent on homeless and healthcare

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 05:47:55 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-11-8 20:04
The republican party went mad during this election.  Since the emergence of the Tea Party, conservat ...

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 05:50:03 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-11-8 21:59
As an investor, I am very comfortable with a social activists with the brains of Obama as the Presid ...

Life is mostly froth and bubble, but two things stand like stone. Kindness in anothers trouble, and .courage in your own. Annon.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-9 05:53:41 |Display all floors
{:soso_e179:}

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.