Author: jackieyao2012

Are you happy?   [Copy link] 中文

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-7 11:47:23 |Display all floors
aziz Post time: 2012-11-6 01:08
Do you know there is a communist party in US A.They have few dozens of member and often have beer  ...

You are nothing if not stupid. The communist party of the USA is like this forum. A showcase for dimwits
like you and snaky to display their ignorance for the world to see. No one who takes communism
seriously would join a setup like that. It's just too easy for anyone join and ruin. Like occupy wall street.
Any movement like that is bound to be immediately infiltrated by mercenaries of the super-rich elite
and destroyed from within. As for my wife, she is less than 10 years younger than me.
But where you come from I guess they start porking each other as toddlers so it's forgivable
that you are so ignorant.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.