Views: 12090|Replies: 28

Are you happy?   [Copy link] 中文

November's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2012-11-3 14:50:30 |Display all floors

In the past recent days one investigation from CCTV is becoming the hot topic in weibo and internet, the investigation is to ask different people “Are you happy?”, different people gave out different answer, the interviewed people are from different section, including the migrant worker, the peasant, the student, the cleaner, the young man and the old man, it seems that some answer sounds laughable, but we can find some of them are dissatisfied, disdaining or have no choice, maybe some of their behavior is not for the interview, and for the society reality. They are eager to pursue a better life for a very long time, but they can’t get it because of the cruel society reality, so they seem to have no choice.  

As we all know, our social welfare and public welfare is not enough obviously, and there is a lot need to be improved further, this is our social reality, the expensive medical treatment, the higher house price, the high priced goods, the extreme uncompleted social security system, the extreme corruption penetrated in all field of the society, the extreme unfairness and so on. So the people from the grass-roots have a strong life pressure, they usually feel unhappy in this society, but they usually feel having no choice. So our government dept must pay high attention to the weak group, improving their life condition and increasing their income. In the long term, whether the weak group can live well would influence on the society stabilization.

Our government advocate the policy of people foremost, but it seems the progress of the policy implementing is very slow in recent years, so more and more public tend to doubt the credibility of the government recently. So here I advise our officials to make a resolute decision to reform the social system, the political system, the economic system and adjust the income distribution resolutely, stop and punish the corruption and the privilege behavior resolutely and sharply. Here we represent the public to appeal intensely that the government official serve for the people in earnest, not for the RMB just. If sometime in the future the society will be full of the fairness, the justice, the honest, the warm friendship and free from corruption, I believe that the people here would feel happy really.

Positive, optimistical, easy-going

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 07:36:25 |Display all floors
NO.
Your own mind is a sacred enclosure into which nothing harmful can enter except by your permission. Arnold Bennett

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-5 09:27:24 |Display all floors
""As we all know, our social welfare and public welfare is not enough obviously, and there is a lot need to be improved further,
this is our social reality, the expensive medical treatment, the higher house price, the high priced goods, the extreme
uncompleted social security system, the extreme corruption penetrated in all field of the society, the extreme unfairness
and so on.""

These are all symptoms of capitalism. The average person in the west knows these symptoms all too well.
This is the price to pay for supporting a few very rich people who contribute little or nothing to society.
The capitalist phase of communism has run its course and is no longer needed. A strong leader like Mr. Mao
is needed again.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 10:21:26 |Display all floors
St_George Post time: 2012-11-4 07:36
NO.

Feel better now Georgie?
Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 10:21:59 |Display all floors
robert237 Post time: 2012-11-5 09:27
""As we all know, our social welfare and public welfare is not enough obviously, and there is a lot  ...

Don't argue with idiots! They will always win. First they drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
When the power of love, overtakes the love of power,  the world will have peace.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 10:53:28 |Display all floors
I am not happy: I want someone to shoot me in the head.  Thank you.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 11:20:12 |Display all floors
KitchenSpoon Post time: 2012-11-5 10:53
I am not happy: I want someone to shoot me in the head.  Thank you.

With a name like yours I would feel the same....

Try talking to Bugalugs.....she will cheer you up....she may even find some use for you ....give your life a sense of purpose....
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.