Author: sansukong

Hurricane Sandy Was Not A Result Of Ocean Global Warming [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-4 05:01:12 |Display all floors

RE: Hurricane Sandy Was Not A Result Of Ocean Global Warming

Reposting:
[size=21.600000381469727px]Bob Carter, ICCC7[size=21.600000381469727px]

Published on 13 Jun 2012 by HeartlandTube

The theme of the 7th International Conference on Climate Change was "RealScience, Real Choices." We featured approximately 50 scientists and policy experts speaking at plenary sessions and panel discussions exploring what real climate science is telling us about the causes and consequences of climate change, and the real consequences of choices being made based on the current perceptions of the state of climate science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vop4FtP4_6U
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 11:53:47 |Display all floors
Heartland Institute is already dying

And sandy will bury Heartland Institute.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 20:29:43 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-11-4 02:31
Who cares? If it wasn't it doesn't mean that "global warming is a hoax".

Are you also suggesting that the Greek protesters in the streets of Greece are a hoax too?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 21:02:05 |Display all floors
I am not many have rat brains like sansukong.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 21:03:07 |Display all floors
Heartland Instute and rat

21 century opium merchants of death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 21:04:01 |Display all floors
Heartland Institute

21 century opium merchant of death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 02:08:08 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-11-4 20:29
Are you also suggesting that the Greek protesters in the streets of Greece are a hoax too?

If we go by your reasoning then everything is a hoax because we're all in the matrix.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.