Author: sunnylin01

Children of illegal immigrants left behind   [Copy link] 中文

August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2012-11-2 13:17:09 |Display all floors
1.jpg

After returning to the US, these children must adapt to the new environment and start a different life. In a public playground under the Manhattan Bridge, the two children from Fujian and a child from Wenzhou are doing homework in the narrow space under a slide board. Their parents are owners of restaurants. After school, they do their homework while waiting for their busy parents go home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 13:17:35 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 13:22:44 |Display all floors
1.jpg

On the Eighth Avenue in Brooklyn, New York, a boy of Chinese descent excitedly points to the American flag and sings in Mandarin aloud 'the five-star red flag fluttering in the wind'. By his side are his sister and pregnant mother. The Eighth Avenue is congregate area for Fuzhou people and is one of the three Chinatown in New York.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 13:27:53 |Display all floors
1.jpg

The fishermen left behind in Fujian make a living by fishing. Their lives are still poor. While the outside world is not perfect and there are full of risks of illegal immigration, more people still choose to go out to avoid their next generation from repeating their fate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 16:46:12 |Display all floors
I love China and hometown

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-5 22:38:23 |Display all floors
What is the driving force that urged an increasing number of people adopt this kind of method in order to becoming one member of America even at the cost of their little kid?I am so compassionate for those kids who can not be accompany by their own parents when they are very little..I can not scope out any reasons to make a explaination for their parents who are opt to earn money in another country after they gave a birth....

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-6 00:14:56 |Display all floors
feel sad.I don't want to separate from my children in the future ! I will make he and his mother to live a happy life .I must to enhance myself ,work harder than my future wife !

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.