Author: sansukong

German Physicist Says CO2 Effecting Climate Change is “Sheer Absurdity” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-4 03:19:22 |Display all floors
Not more of this "global warming is a hoax" bs please, it is a well-known fact that the big corporations of this world have payed MANY scientists to say those things!!! Also, it's a well-known fact that the supreme majority of scientists believe in global warming.

We (the ones who're writting in this forum) aren't likely to feel the consequences of global warming but what about our children? what about our grandchildren? Please think about them before you reproduce this propaganda again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 09:49:04 |Display all floors

RE: German Physicist Says CO2 Effecting Climate Change is “Sheer Absurdity”

Reposting:

Václav Klaus, ICCC7

Published on 27 Jun 2012 by HeartlandTube
The theme of the 7th International Conference on Climate Change was "Real
Science, Real Choices." We featured approximately 50 scientists and policy
experts speaking at plenary sessions and panel discussions exploring what real
climate science is telling us about the causes and consequences of climate
change, and the real consequences of choices being made based on the current
perceptions of the state of climate science.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=aZornbytXJE

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 09:52:47 |Display all floors
Rats are not like the rest of us.

Rats got no conscience and cannot see beyond their drains.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 17:08:08 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-4 12:19
Another dud by Sans You Gong.

Vaclav Klaus is not a climatologist.

Did he claim to be a scientist or was he being introduced as a scientist? Is the president of the United States is scientist? Did he not proclaimed that CO2 is a toxic gas.

Likewise, why do you accused the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympic gold medals? Are you lying?
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 20:05:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-4 12:25
She is just a German Hausfrau! Be a little forgiving - she doesn't have a tertiary education!

Igno ...
she doesn't have a tertiary education!

Ignore her! She is stupid!

Anyone who does not possess a tertiary education is stupid? Show what you have got, if you claim you are a language professor or you are simply just a fake .... a snake-oil salesman impersonating a professor. Your CV?

To me, you are more a liar than anything else. Prove that you are not lying when you accuse the Chinese athletes of STEALING their London Olympic gold medals!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 20:22:34 |Display all floors
Eudaimonia Post time: 2012-11-4 02:19
Not more of this "global warming is a hoax" bs please, it is a well-known fact that the big corporat ...
We (the ones who're writting in this forum) aren't likely to feel the consequences of global warming but what about our children? what about our grandchildren? Please think about them before you reproduce this propaganda again.

Do you consider those of your Greek compatriots protesting in the streets in Greece as just propaganda to make Greeks look bad, i.e. if you are a Greek at all?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-4 21:49:35 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-4 20:05
OK, Vaclav Klaus, now let us viewthe brown underside of your pants:

You are doing great job, Seneca.

Pity you have to work so hard.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.