Author: sansukong

German Physicist Says CO2 Effecting Climate Change is “Sheer Absurdity” [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-11-2 09:01:29 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 12:49:40 |Display all floors
Rats

What to expect from rats?
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-2 14:06:53 |Display all floors
The theory of AGW is up there on par with the theory of evolution, theory  of gravity, theory of relativity etc etc etc........
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 04:49:56 |Display all floors

RE: German Physicist Says CO2 Effecting Climate Change is “Sheer Absurdity”

LaughsatYou Post time: 2012-11-2 08:01
This quote discredits everything he is trying to say since it is a lie.  He omitted the fact that t ...

Related Article:

NOAA Confirms Hurricane Sandy Was Not A Result Of Ocean Global Warming, nor CO2

(Unfortunately, some incredibly dishonest politicians and pundits have actually stated that anthropogenic global warming was the cause.)

FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 11:36:44 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-11-3 04:49
Related Article:

NOAA Confirms Hurricane Sandy Was Not A Result Of Ocean Global Warming, nor CO2

You should visit NOAA web site and learn what they.  said.......

What NOAA thinks about AGW.................

And what NOAA thinks about rats.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 17:03:30 |Display all floors
Ocean  scientists.

Love those guys.

Each of them have their own reasons to kill rats and climate change deniers.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-3 23:12:41 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-11-3 13:43
According to Sans You Gong, the NOAA also states categorically that

"tobacco is neither harmful  ...

Yale university has a 20 lectures course on ocean and climate science in iTunes University.

I watched all of them and enjoyed myself greatly.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.