NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 06:29:06 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
   NEVER AGAIN  !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 08:37:48 |Display all floors
saltandpepper Post time: 2012-11-1 06:29
CPC leadership should realized now that her one-child policy has served it purpose and should be scr ...

Why almost only your reply???

Use magic tools Report

2015 Most Popular Member Medal

Post time 2012-11-1 09:21:33 |Display all floors
greatlady Post time: 2012-10-31 00:53
We never try muti party system how do you know in advance that is not working out ?

We witnessed  ...

Because it just wastes energy and money on bickering between parties and nothing gets done.
I know this because I was born and raised in the USA where we are now $16,000,000,000,000 in debt
and no end in sight. Just more arguing and fighting.
Beside, the CPC is by far the best party available in the world. Why bring in the super-rich capitalists
who just want to steal your money. If you think China has corruption you haven't seen nothing yet.
Capitalism is corruption legalized. But it's only legalized for the people with the most money who can
make their own rules.
If capitalism promotes innovation and creativity then why aren't scientists and artists the richest people in a capitalist nation?

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2012-11-1 19:37:28 |Display all floors
tradervic Post time: 2012-10-31 10:36
Yet the question has been asked, politely, at the China Daily Forum - which serves as a bit of a s ...
  1. I find it a good sign the questions are asked at... must like running this forum. :)
Copy code
My reply was not meant to avoid a personal statement or as a snub.  I'm really of the opinion that foreigners do not or cannot contribute in giving advice how the world's largest nation ought to be ruled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-11-1 20:56:43 |Display all floors
China’s political reform: What lies are ahead?
It is indeed very practical that the party is  judge, legislator, head of the army, executor  and  publisher  all in one in China.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.