Author: sansukong

Putin Is the New Global Shah of Oil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-30 11:55:19 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-30 11:37
Maybe the present stormy weather on the East Coast will wake up some of them, but diehard fools li ...

if you can, watch this.

video.pbs.org/video/2295533310?starttime=381000

China and Malaysia ,
both need knowledge
knowledge about science, about the world.

American Red States and rats...........
they both depend on ignorance to sustain them in power.

I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 12:00:31 |Display all floors
why Republicans want to de-fund PBS?

answer is obvious........

every hour spend on PBS is knowledge
that is bad business  for the Republicans who wants their foxes on FOX NEWS.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 14:09:14 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-30 10:45
The cautionary tone in your post is not justified: Vladimir has always openloy welcomed Global War ...

Seneca you generate so much hot air you are an environmental if not a fire hazard.

How did Putin ruin the economy?

There was no economy to speak of when he first took office......it was all taken to London much to the dismay of the local oligarchs who complained that they could not compete with Russian profligacy.

Russia did not force oil and gas on Europe, on the contrary they demanded that Russia satisfies their energy needs, and complained bitterly if they were interrupted by the Ukrainians.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 14:13:54 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-30 11:37
Maybe the present stormy weather on the East Coast will wake up some of them, but diehard fools li ...

OK so some people like Sans take longer to convince....that is no excuse for waging war against them like you and Revolting are doing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 17:55:09 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-30 14:13
OK so some people like Sans take longer to convince....that is no excuse for waging war against th ...

Ignorance is food

Rat food

Hermit food too.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 18:09:46 |Display all floors
War on rats

That's a good war

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 20:52:26 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-30 17:57
Now you are pitying a rodent low life ... Tsk, tsk!

IT was this rodent that started the war long, ...

While I do not share most of his beliefs, I think the rodent is more than a match for you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.