Author: sansukong

Putin Is the New Global Shah of Oil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-29 22:09:25 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 21:36
You did not say you could read anything other than English ...

I am not saying anything still...
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 23:21:45 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 22:49
Your idol Vladimir is openly welcoming Climate Change as a way to repopulate his country and to gr ...

Wow...slow down Seneca......you will get an apoplectic fit...

Putin was skeptical at first regarding global warming, as were so many other leaders with vested interests in oil and gas. To a certain extend he was right to question the motives of all the advocates of  the theory, who do nothing but try to brow beat the public into their way of thinking.

Global warming was propelled by some far beyond the realms of science, and to the level of a religious cult, opposition to which merits death if not worse.

So when you lay accusations against people you should examine their background and intent.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 01:02:20 |Display all floors

RE: Putin Is the New Global Shah of Oil

This post was edited by sansukong at 2012-10-30 00:19
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-29 19:07
Maybe I misunderstood the tone of the article....but it seems to pander to the western scaremonger ...
Maybe I misunderstood the tone of the article....but it seems to pander to the western scaremongering regarding an overbearing Russian energy mogul.

If any country can come up the top in ranking as the world No.1 country, it would be Russia with Putin at its helm. Russia is resource-rich and if properly managed, it's rise is unstoppable. China can become very wealthy but not strong and China needs a friend like Russia with Putin in the driver's seat. The BRICS can do well with Russia in it. China had Mao but for now, it needs a "Putin".. Read the article again and you will understand what I am saying. Putin is a very shrewd politican and a brilliant strategist, not to say the lest. Chosing Russia as her strategic partner is to China's advantage.
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 01:38:05 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-30 01:02
If any country can come up the top in ranking as the world No.1 country, it would be Russia with P ...

I do not doubt Putin's abilities or his motives.....I wish Russians well.....if anyone can lead them to a brilliant future then that man is Vladimir Putin.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 01:42:03 |Display all floors

RE: Putin Is the New Global Shah of Oil

TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-30 00:38
I do not doubt Putin's abilities or his motives.....I wish Russians well.....if anyone can lead th ...

AGREED!   {:soso_e182:}   {:soso_e183:}
FIRST NATIONS ( LAKOTA PEOPLE ) Heartbreaking - (Google Search for video) "to stay true to who you are. Never allow anyone make you different or think different about what it is you are created to be ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 01:46:04 |Display all floors
sansukong Post time: 2012-10-30 01:42
AGREED!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-30 11:25:44 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-30 10:45
The cautionary tone in your post is not justified: Vladimir has always openloy welcomed Global War ...

the new Putin ally...................American Red States.

Both are sustained, both depend on ignorance and patriotisms and nationalism.

Ignorance is food.

rat food.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.