Author: sansukong

Putin Is the New Global Shah of Oil [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-10-29 20:38:23 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 16:57
You don't want to know how BAD the press would be for him back in RUSSIA if the press there were u ...

You are not doing yourself any favours with your anti-Putin rhetoric..... mon baron. There is more freedom of the press in Russia than in the US you moron.

Who for example heard of the Green party in the US? None of the media would air their campaign......any party not bought by the Zionists does not see the light of day in the US.

By unfettered press I presume you want to see the same in Russia and the world over. Your only gripe with Putin is that he stands strong against the Zionist plots.
The world needs more idiots like me, all the others think they are clever.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 20:54:13 |Display all floors
This post was edited by TheHermit at 2012-10-29 21:00
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 17:02
Mon cher general!

Ne plarez-pas des medias "occidentaux" IF YOU CANNOT READ ANY FRENCH, GE ...

No I do not speak any languages other than English.......so how does that invalidate my statement?
I admit it unlike some other idiots who think they can speak French.....{:soso_e120:}

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 20:55:08 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-29 20:38
You are not doing yourself any favours with your anti-Putin rhetoric..... mon baron. There is more ...

The West.........

The West is your grandfather.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 21:03:40 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2012-10-29 20:55
The West.........

I don't get you...you speak in riddles.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 21:32:50 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 21:26
If you can't read French, you can only access the few news specially prepared - possibly through a ...

Ha! If you re-read my post you will find that I stated that I do not speak another language..... reading is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 21:50:39 |Display all floors
TheHermit Post time: 2012-10-29 21:03
I don't get you...you speak in riddles.

Riddles yes but don't need much to solve.
I've made my living, Mr. Thompson, in large part as a gambler. Some days I make twenty bets, some days I make none. There are weeks, sometimes months, in fact, when I don't make any bet at all because ...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-10-29 22:08:47 |Display all floors
seneca Post time: 2012-10-29 21:33
You have a big chip on your shoulder - IN FAVOUR OF THAT SCARECROW, DOUR VLADIMIR. How can YOU OF  ...

Stop trying to dodge the question... Seneca. We were comparing the US to Russia not Europe....

I remember in the 80s there was a group of enlightened anti-consumerists advocating moderation, do you think they could find a single media outlet to air their adverts?

Some "democracy".....in Russia there are countless mouthpieces of the West supporting Pussies and seeking the release of convicted felons. So do not talk about freedom of the press to me.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.